198: The One Where Toni Almost Misses the Birth of Her Child

TONI POV:

"How much longer?" Fangs ask quietly. "Well with the traffic! We have at least another hour." I say quietly. "Why?" I ask. "I'm just wondering?" He whispers. My phone starts ringing. I groan. "Can you get that?" I ask quietly. He grabs my phone. "It's Veronica." He says. "Well answer it! we're starting to move again." He nods and answers the phone. "Hello!" He listens. "Yeah she's driving. What do you need?" He ask quietly. "What!" He shouts startled almost. "Right now?" I look at him. "What?" I ask quietly. "Cheryl's water broke and they can't get to the hospital." He says. "Ask her where they are." I say freaking out a bit. "Where are you guys?" He ask quietly. "They're at Pops." I nod. "Shit!" I say feeling and hearing the tire flatten. I pull over and get out. See the flat tire. I kick it, pissed off. "Fuck!" I yell in pain and frustration. "How's that gonna help?" Fangs yells getting out of the car. "Fangs! My wife is about to have my kid! I'm not gonna be there because of a flat tire and we're now and more than an hour away from Cheryl who's in labor!" I yell at him. Sweet Pea pulls up to us on his bike. He gets off and throws me his helmet. "I'll help Fangs, you go to Cheryl." He tells me. I get on the bike, put on the helmet and drive off. Yes! I know I shouldn't be speeding pass people on a motorcycle of all things! About 30 minutes later, I get to Pops. I run in. "Where is she?" I ask running over to Archie. "You looking for Cheryl?" Archie ask. "No!" I say sarcastically. "She downstairs."

I look at our son, we were able to get to the hospital after the birth. "If we had another kid, don't go on a emergency rode trip with your best friend close to my due date." Cheryl says quietly. "I'll think about it." I whisper. Fangs walks into the room. "Keys!" He throws my car keys too me. I catch them and give him the keys to Sweet Pea's bike. "What's his name?" He ask smiling. "How's my car?" I ask. "You'll have to get your tire replaced." I nod. "Figured." I whisper. "You don't have a name yet do you?" I look at Cheryl. "Jason." She whispers. I nod. "I think you should name him after me!" He says. "Are you dead?" I ask quietly. "N-no." I nod. "Than maybe if you die and we have another kid I will consider naming my kid Frank." He looks at me. I smile. He flips me off and walks out. "Frank?!" Cheryl says looking at me. I nod. "What is Sweet Pea's name Sebastian?" She ask jokingly. "Yeah actually." I whisper. She sighs. "Oh my god!" I smile. "Yeah! Don't tell him I told you though!" She nods. "Of course." Theres a knock on the door and Veronica comes in. "You ok?" I ask quietly. "I never need to do that again." She says quietly. "You did great." I tell her. She nods. "I had to be walked through everything though." She whispers. "It's true." Cheryl says quietly. I smile.

I walk into the bedroom and see Cheryl in deep thought. I look at her. "You ok?" I ask quietly. "What if we're bad parents?" She ask quietly. "What do you mean?" I ask quietly. "