47: The One That Starts Sad and Raps Up To Well

I have a mini series of 45 and 46. I don't actually know if it's a mini series but I don't have any other name for it so if you have one Dm me.

CHERYL POV:

"Toni..." I walk into the small trailer to see Toni drunk on the couch. "Hey babe." She sits up on the couch. "Why are you doing this to yourself?" I ask quietly and slightly pissed off. She looks down. "My mom died last night." My heart drops. I sit next to her. "Toni." She shakes her head. "What happened?" I ask quietly. "She killed herself and I was the one to find her. She texted me saying she loved me and that I should never forget that. I knew something was up so I went to go check on her." She continues to drink her beer. I rub her back. "Why didn't you call me?" I ask. "Because I was in shock Cheryl! I still am." She gets up and paces the room. "I just want to drink my problems away for a while." She grabs another beer.

"How do I look?" She ask sadly. "You look good for a situation." I fix her tie. "My family is going to hate me." She looks down. "She was your mother. Not anyone else." I tell her. "I love you." She looks up. "I love you." I cup her cheeks. "We're supposed to be serious." She laughs quietly. I kiss her. "Let's go." I whisper. We walk out of my apartment and go to the funeral. "Is your brother coming?" She shakes her head. "He told me to fuck off when I called him yesterday asking him." We walk into the funeral home. Toni stays quiet the whole funeral. I wipe her tears. "You're ok." She takes my hand. "I keep seeing her." She whispers. "I know how you feel." She starts to ball. I pull her closer and hug her.

"Toni, I know you're going through a lot, but, this might cheer you up." I hand her a pregnancy test. She looks at it. "Cher." She looks up. "I know it's shit timing but-." She pulls me into a hug. "This is the best timing. Because I have something for you since we're out of high school. I was planning on doing this the day my mom died." She gets on knee and pulls out a ring. "Again, I was planning on do this before my mom died. So, will you marry me?" She ask. "Are you crazy?" I ask her. "Yes." She smiles. "Of course I'll marry you, you asked the dumbest question." She put the ring on my finger and kisses me. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you."

Toni and I are lying in bed after a long night/wedding. "I'm so exited to have this kid." Toni gently rubs my stomach. "I want a girl." I whisper. She laughs. "No, we're having a boy." She smiles. "You think? I really really really want a girl so we're going to have one." She cups my cheek and kisses me. "Veronica kept giving me crap about not drinking." I smiles happily. "Did you explain?" I shake my head. "Not yet, please say you didn't tell anyone." She nods. "Of course not even though I think you not drinking, was a red flag. People expect me not to drink, but you." She moves hair out of my face. "I'm sorry about that night. I had a relapse." Toni apologizes. "I know, everyone with a addiction has a relapse at least once and it kinda made sense why you did. Just don't do it again." I whisper. She nods. "It still replaying in my mind." She whispers horrified. "It's ok." She starts crying. Pull her closer. "It's ok." I rub her back.

"It's a girl!" I hold our baby for the first time. "Told you." I joke. We finally settle down after a hour or so. "What do you want to name her?" I ask her quietly. "Erin. After my mom." She whispers. "She had her demons but we all do, she did everything to make my life the best." I nod. "You didn't need to explain yourself. We still need a middle name. How about Rose?" She nods. "Yeah." She kisses me slowly.