117: The One Where Toni Comes Out

Ok this is gonna be weird but I've been feeling like this a lot and I figured I would make it into something of a story. Jason is still alive in the story and is a few years older than Cheryl.

TONI POV:

I walk into the bedroom, Cheryl is waiting for me. "Come on the movie is loading." She smiles. I lie next to her but she lies on top of me. We watch the movie when her hand slides up my chest. "Cheryl my mom is in the other room. Also, I really don't want to." She nods and sits up. She paused the movie. "What's going on with you?" She ask quietly. "What do you mean?" I ask trying to sound clueless. "You're off. It's starting to concern me." She ask moving her hand up my thigh. I stop her realizing how uncomfortable it makes me. "Baby." She whispers voice cracks a little. I sit there frozen. "Talk to me." She whisper. "Please I need to know what's going on in there." She moves hair of my face. My heart is racing. I've transitioned to male about 3 years go, Cheryl and I have been dating for a 6 months now. I've been on testosterone for 2 years, I got bottom surgery about a year ago. I haven't had top surgery yet only because honestly I can't afford it and I had to pick a surgery. I look at her and start crying. "I'm sorry!" I cry. "Toni!" She picks my head up. "Tell me What's going on!" She insist. "C-can I should you?" She nods. I get up and grab my chest binder. I look at her nervously. She looks confused for a minute and it hits her. "Toni." She whispers. "Cheryl-." Cheryl interrupts me. "It's ok!" I look at her in shock. "Obviously you've been out for a while. Why didn't you tell me?" She ask quietly. "I was scared." I whisper. "Have you had any surgery?" She ask quietly. I nod. "I haven't had top surgery because I had to choose and I have more dysphoria." I whisper awkwardly motioning to my pants. She smiles. "No!" She looks down. "Worth a shot." She whispers. I kiss her cheek. "Maybe later."

I walk out of the bathroom. My mom smiles. "You look amazing." She whispers. "Have you told Cheryl?" She ask quietly. I nod. "How did it go?" She ask fixing my shirt. "Good. We talked for about an hour." She smiles.

Cheryl starts to take off my shirt. I stop her. "Not the shirt." I whisper. She nods. "How does everything work?" She ask quietly. I look at her confused for a second. "Oh!" I smile. "Um... so-." I take my pants off. "It's weird." I whisper. She takes my boxers off. "It's not much but it's enough for me." I whisper. She kisses me. "It's ok." My eyes widen. "Not what I meant!" She smiles. "Its ok that you're comfortable. Your dick is bigger than I thought." We kiss. I look down and start pumping up my dick. "It's weird I know." She shakes her head. "It's our normal." She whispers. I kiss her again. "Can I?" She ask. I nod. She pushes my shirt up a little and kisses down my body. "Do you have sensation?" She ask curiously. "Yeah. Not a lot but I have enough to cause an orgasm." I whisper. She raps her hand around me and strokes slowly. My eyes roll back. "Cheryl." I moan quietly. I lean down and kiss her neck. "I just want to be inside you." I whisper. She kisses me and we lie back onto the bed. I climb on top of her and we lock lips for a bit, I slid my tongue into her mouth. I pull her underwear down. "Do we need a protection?" She ask stopping me. "Not really. But if it makes you more comfortable I have some." I whisper. She nods. I grab a condom and slide it on. I line the tip up the her clit. "Wait!" She stops me. "This my first time." She whispers. "Ok? Me too." I smile. That obviously made her feel a little better. "I'll be careful. I was going to be anyways." We both smile. I slide into her. I start slowly. She raps her arm around my neck. I moan quietly. "Faster." She whispers. I pick the pace up. We both become a moaning mess. "I'm gonna cum!" I moan out. We both cum fast and hard. I pull out and lie next to her. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I nod. "Yeah. You?" I smile. "Always." I kiss her. "I have to use the bathroom." I get up and go to the bathroom. I deflate my dick and pee.

I walk into the house after a long day at school. "Toni!" I walk into the kitchen. "Hey mom." I smile. "This came in the mail." She hands me an envelope. "It's from city hall." I whisper. "I already opened it but I want to see your reaction." She smiles. I open it and it's my official document.

Name: Anthony James Topaz
DOB: 3/11/2003
Sex: Male

I take a deep breath. "Finally." I smile. "Call Cheryl, we're celebrating." Mom tells me.

"Why Anthony? But you still go by Toni, with an I." Cheryl ask quietly. "Because it's what I'm used to." I kiss her cheek. "Ok." She smiles. I drink the rest of my milkshake. I take some of her fries. "Really?" I smile. "Of course." I kiss her. "I'm still here." I look at my mom. "Sorry mom." I look at Cheryl. "So Cheryl hows your brother doing?" Mom ask quietly. "Jason is good. He's adapting to college." I look at her. "Where is he again?" Mom ask. "Yale. I don't really get the whole college thing." She whispers. "Have you thought about it?" She shrugs. "Yeah, but I'm not going to anywhere fancy, if I'm actually going." She whispers.