90: The One Where We Know Toni's Parents

Toni is a guy in this story. Idk why I just did it

TONI POV:

"Cheryl." I shake her. "Cher!" She wakes up. "What's wrong?" She ask quietly sitting up. "My mom is in the hospital." I whisper. She cups my cheeks. "Toni..." I get up and get dressed. "What are you doing?" She ask quietly. "I have to go." I tell her grabbing my phone. "Ok. Just give me a second." She gets up and get dressed. "Come on."

I pace back and forth. Cheryl walks over to me. "Anything?" I ask quietly. She shakes her head. "No, I'm sorry." She cups my cheek. "I have something that might make you feel better." She takes my hands. "What?" I ask quietly. "Well, in 9 months you'll be a dad." She places her hands on my chest. "Really?" She nods. "Finally!" I kiss her. The nurse walks out and comes over to us. "Anything?" I ask quietly. "She woke up and is asking for you."

I walk into her room. "Mom." I sit on the bed. "What happened?" She ask quietly. "You had a heart attack. Dad called me and said you were here." I tell her. "How are you and the girl?" She ask quietly. "Umm... I'm gonna be a dad." I tell her.

"Cheryl! I'm home!" I yell. I just got home from a long day at the hospital. I take off my shirt and walk upstairs. I hate wearing a shirt. Go upstairs and Cheryl is naked on the bed. I start to get hard so I throw my pants off and kiss Cheryl. She strokes my cock. "Fuck." I moan. "Just fuck me." She whispers. I lie her down on the bed. I line myself up to her and thrust myself in her. "God! You're so wet!" I go fast "Fuck me harder!" I thrust faster. "You're so good!" I whisper in her ear. "I'm gonna cum." I whisper. Cheryl digs her nails into my back. She flips us over and rides me. I grab her ass and arch my back. "I'm gonna cum." I whisper. "Hold it." She looks at me and stops. "No! No! Please don't stop." I say panicking. She gets off me and grabs a blindfold. She raps it around my eyes and locks my hand into the bed post. She gets back on me and sits backwards. "Ohh baby!" I moan. She slide me into her ass and holy shit I've never felt so good in my life. She rides me slowly knowing this isn't the most comfortable for her I'm ok with it. "Baby!" I moan. "I need to cum." I whisper. She pumps a few more times and tells me to cum. She pulls her self off me and gives me a handjob as I cum on her. "Ahh!" I moan. She lies on top of me and undoes everything. "I'm gonna be a dad." I smile. "Is that the only reason you wanted to have sex?" I nod. She gets up and goes to the bathroom. "I'll be back in a minute." She smiles and closes the door. I grab my boxers and grab a joint. I light it up. "Toni..." I look at Cheryl. "I need it." I tell her. She nods. "I know. Just do it outside." I nod and go to the window. "I'm just worried about mom." I whisper. "I know. After you come down from this. We'll go to her." She whispers. "Ok?" I nod.

I walk into moms room. "Baby." She smiles. I walk in. "What happened?" She ask quietly. "Mom I already told you." I whisper. "You had a heart attack." I tell her. I look at my dad. "How's that Cheryl girl?" She ask quietly. "Mom." I look at her. "Toni lets talk outside." Dad whispers. We get up and go outside. "What's wrong with Mom?" I ask quietly. "She's losing her memory." Dad tells me. "Since when?" I ask quietly. "About a month now. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry." I look down. "How long until she doesn't even know who I am?" I ask quietly. "They don't know yet. But unfortunately not long." I hold back tears. "She's never going to know her grandchild." I whisper. "What?" I look up at him. "Cheryl is pregnant. I probably shouldn't have told you because we're waiting but still." I take a deep breath. "I'll be back in a second." I whisper as my dad walks back into her room. "What's wrong?" Cheryl ask as I walk to her in the waiting room. "My mom doesn't remember the conversation from earlier." I whisper. "Toni..." Cheryl cups my cheeks. "Apparently this has been happening for a month now and my dad didn't tell me." I start crying. She hugs me. "Hey, it's going to be ok." She whispers. "Except it won't. Because in a few months she won't know who I am." She connects our foreheads together as I cry. We sit like this for a few minutes until I break the silence because I hate when it's quiet. "My dad knows you're pregnant." I tell her. "Why?" She makes me look at her. "It slipped."

"Mom, it's me." I whisper. "Antonio." I look up at her. "How's the red haired girl?" She ask quietly. "She she's good. You know her name is Cheryl." I whisper taking my moms hand. "Well how is she?" She ask quietly. "She's good mom." I tell her smiling a little. "What have you guys been up to?" She ask quietly. "Umm... well she's pregnant." I smile. "Really?" I nod. "Yeah." Oh my god I'm gonna be a dad! I can't wait! "Are you scared?" She ask quietly. "Not yet. I found out last night so the panic hasn't set in yet." I whisper. "It's really not that bad. The scariest part of parenting is when your son comes to me and tells me he's getting married." I smile. "I love you mom." I whisper. "I love you too Hijo."

9 months later

TONI POV:

I rub Cheryl's back slowly. "I wish mom was here to see him." I whisper. My mom died 3 months ago her health was getting worse. It's still hard to talk about. "I know." She whispers. "Where's your dad?" She ask quietly. "He's still in the waiting room. He was asleep I was afraid to wake him. Trust me." I smiles. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too baby." She kisses my cheek. "What do you want name him?" I ask quietly. "Jason."