176: The One Where Toni Is a Teacher Pt: 3

TONI POV:

"Is he mine?" I ask Cheryl again. "I don't know." She whispers. "Are you gonna do a DNA test?" I ask. "Will it keep you out of my house?" I nod. "No matter what the results are, you stay away from him!" I nod again. "If that's what you want." I say quietly. "I might have to see him some times only because he's in the same school as me but that's it." I look at her. "Ok." She nods. "Also, I'm not the one who slept with half the town." I say before getting up. I pull out my wallet. "This is for lunch." I put the money down on the table.

"How the fuck do I do this?" I ask Fangs. "Cheek." He says. I pull the qtip out of the packages and swab my mouth. "Ew." I say putting it in the container. "What if he's not yours?" He ask. "He probably isn't but I seem to be the only one who cares." I say quietly. "Either way Cheryl doesn't want me to be there for his life." I say quietly. "Do you want him to be yours?" He ask quietly. "N-not really." I whisper. "He looks more like Cheryl and Archie than me." I say quietly. "That doesn't mean anything." I sigh. I look down at my arms. "Wow! I didn't know I was magically a white boy named Archie Andrews with red hair and the brain of a squirrel!" I say sarcastically. "Shut up." He says walking out. "I have to get ready for work."

CHERYL POV:

I sit Jason down in a chair. "I need to do this." I say quietly. "No!" He yells. I take a deep breath. "Why?" I ask. "It's scary." I shake my head. "It's not that bad." I grab another qtip and rub it against my cheek. "See?" I ask. He nods. "Open your mouth." I whisper. He opens his mouth and I swab his mouth. "Why are you doing this?" He ask quietly. "Because! It's good for you to know where you came from." I kinda lie. He nods. I kiss the stop of his head.

Toni walks over to me. "Well?" She ask quietly. "Can I open the paper dumbass?" I ask pissed. I open the envelope and look at it. "He's Archie's." I say quietly. "Wait really?" She whispers. "Yeah." I whisper. "I'm free!" She says before walking out.

"Archie. Please listen to me." He turns around. I look at me. "You didn't know if he was mine!" He says pissed. "You know you are the stereotype of what people think bisexual women are." He adds. I take a deep breath. "Who else?" He ask quietly. "Who else did you have to go to?" I look at him. "Reggie and Toni." He looks at me. "Reggie?" He ask. I take a deep breath. "We're not getting back together." I nod. "I wasn't asking that." I whisper. He looks at me. "I just wanted you to know." I whisper. "You really get around." He says quietly. I nod. "I don't anymore. Just Toni." I say quietly. "Still?" He ask. "Get over her!" I look at him. "Jason is so fucking proud of you!" He yells. "What did I ever see in you? What does Betty sees in you?" I ask pissed. "This is why we got a fucking divorce in the first place!" He yells back.