193: The One Where Toni Acts Sketchy

VERONICA POV:

Betty walks into Pops. "I think Toni is cheating on Cheryl." She says running up to me. "What?!" I ask confused. "She's been hanging out with this one girl and I overheard her talking to her and she said something about how she didn't want Cheryl to know!" I smile. "I don't think Toni is cheating on her."

"Why are we waiting outside of Toni's trailer?" I ask quietly. "Because we are gonna get to the bottom of this." She says quietly. Toni walks out of her trailer and she gets into her truck. Betty starts the car and we follow Toni. I take a deep breath knowing Betty isn't gonna let this go. About an hour later we end up at a house outside of Riverdale. She goes up and a woman walks out of the house. They hug and there's no stopping Betty from storming out of the car. "How dare you cheat on Cheryl!" She says as I chase after her. "I'm not cheating on Cheryl! Why would you think that?" Toni ask confused. "Because you're sneaking around!" Betty says. "Did you notice that the house is for sale?" I ask. She looks at the for sale sign. "I'm buying a house! So we can raise our family here! I was gonna surprise Cheryl!" Toni says. "What family?" Betty ask quietly. "The family we're gonna have in 9 months." Toni says pissed. "You're pregnant?" Betty ask. "No!" Toni and I say at the same time. Her eyes widen. "Cheryl's pregnant?!" Toni nods. "And you knew?!" I nod. "Why didn't you stop me from doing this?" She ask pissed. "Because I thought it would be funny." I say smiling. "Was it?" She ask. "Yes!" I smile. "I hate you guys." She says quietly. "Can you guys not tell her about this?" Toni ask. We both nod. "This is a surprise."

TONI POV:

"Where are we going?" Cheryl ask quietly. I look at her. "You'll see." I whisper. I pull over. "Put this on." I say handing her a blindfold. "We're in the car." I sigh. "Not that." She puts the blindfold on and we drive to the house. I pull into the driveway and help Cheryl out of the car. I take off the blindfold. "What is this?" She ask quietly. "Our new house." I say quietly. She looks at me. "The trailer is to small and honestly I think your house is haunted." She smiles. "I really don't want my kid to be raised in Riverdale, not after the childhood we both had." I whisper. "We can visit Veronica and Betty whenever you want as long as I can see Sweet Pea and Fangs. Also you really need to tell Betty to calm down sometimes." I tell her. "Come on, let's go in." We walk into the house and look around. "It's not much, but it's our home." I say. "How many bedrooms?" She ask. "3." I say quietly. "I know it's not the 7 bedrooms you're used to." I joke. "4 bedrooms, Toni." She says quietly. "Whatever." I whisper kissing her. We look around the house. "I was thinking this could be the nursery." I say to Cheryl as we go into a small bedroom. "What about the Trailer?" She ask quietly. "Sweet Pea is gonna take it, he's tired of living with Fangs." She nods. "What about your job?" Cheryl ask realizing that I'll have to drive an hour out of my way to work at a bar. "I don't know yet. But at least you'll be closer to your job and I don't have to wait as long to see you." I tell her. "When can we actually move in?" She ask quietly. "Well, since it's gonna be fully furnished and I already own the house... when we're ready. We just need to pack up the trailer, I'll have to do some legal paperwork with Sweet Pea and we can move as soon as we want." I explain. She smiles. "This place is perfect." She says cupping her cheeks.

"You really didn't question why Betty had followed you back to the new house?" Cheryl ask after getting off the phone with Betty. I shake my head. "It's Betty, I stopped questioning stuff like that from her and Jughead a long time ago." I whisper. I sit up on the bed and pull her closer. "First night in the new house. How long until we find out this place is haunted?" She ask quietly. "I'm giving it 3 months." She says jokingly. "6." I say quietly. "The ghost want us to think nothing is wrong." She kisses me. "Do you think we're having a boy or girl?" I ask quietly. "I want a girl, but I don't think that's gonna happen." She whispers. "Why do you think that?" I ask rapping my arms around her. "Because my side of the family isn't known for having girls!" She says quietly. "My grandfather, my dad, his brother, Jason! I was the first girl to actually be born into the family in 3 generations!" She says quietly. "What about Nana Rose?" I ask quietly. "She got married to my grandfather who was a Blossom." I nod. "How are you and Betty related?" I ask quietly. "I don't even know." She says quietly. "Cool." I say awkwardly. "What are we gonna name the kid?" She ask. "I don't know. We'll figure it out when it happens."

"Toni, do we really need this book in the house?" Cheryl ask holding a baby book from when I was a kid. I take it from her and nod. "We can put it in storage!" She says quietly. "No, it's one of the only things I have that my mother made for me." I whisper. She looks at me. "It's all I have Cheryl." She nods. "I'm sorry." She says quietly. "It's ok." I smile. "You didn't know." I say quietly. "You're scared you're gonna have the same fate as your mom." She whispers. I look at her. "We move out of the town your mom died in. I see you constantly looking over your shoulder. More than usual. Every entry in this house is double locked." She explains. "I'm don't want my kid to watch something happen to me or you." She nods. "It's not!" She tells me. "I'm still gonna be paranoid." I tell her. "I know! You have every reason to be. But it's a little obsessive." I nod. "I'm trying." She kisses me. "I know. It's ok." I nod. "Come on it's late, we should head to bed."

"Did you call Betty?" Cheryl ask looking at me. "Yeah!" She nods. "She has your eyes." I say looking at our daughter. I nod.