1: The One with the Ex

Toni doesn't know about Nick and what he tried to do to Cheryl, until Veronica accidentally says it.
————————————————————

"I'm so happy that Cheryl has opened up with you especially after what Nick St Clare almost did to her." Veronica says in the lounge with Toni. "What happened?" Toni was confused Cheryl never told her about this Nick guy. "She never told you. Nick almost raped her a few months ago." Toni's blood beings to boil. She gets up and sees Cheryl and pulls her into a empty room. "Toni what's wr-." Toni interrupts Cheryl. "Who's Nick? And why did he try to raped you?" Cheryl looks down. "Cheryl I get It's probably uncomfortable. But we could be about to have sex and something could trigger you and I could think I did something wrong." Cheryl sits on a desk. "You just said why I don't talk about it. I was going to tell you, we ever got that far." Toni walks over to her and sighs. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I just hate the thought of someone hurting you." Toni confesses. Cheryl starts playing with Toni's jacket. "Toni, I don't do anything to hurt him." Toni looks at her confused. "Why he almost raped you." Cheryl stops her. "He got what he deserved. He broke both his legs and Archie punched him stupid. And I got money from what happened. I haven't forgiven him but what happened, happened. I just want to forget what happened." She starts crying into Toni. "Toni I've been through so much this year and that was another thing to that. It's also another thing I try to forget and someone says something and it all comes back to me." Cheryl cups Toni's face. Toni moves into a passionate kiss which Cheryl returns. The school bell rings and they go to class hand in hand.