181: The One Where Cheryl Has A Kid

CHERYL POV:

"How's Steve?" Moose ask sitting in front of me. "Good. Why do you care?" I ask looking up from my homework. "Because he's adorable!" He says smiling. "Not when he wakes you up at night because he pooped." I say quietly. "I wanna see him." He whispers. I look at Moose. "He's my son too." I take a deep breath. "You haven't done shit!" I whisper. "You haven't payed, you barely see him and you don't care! You just want him so when a cute girl sees him you can get their fucking number." He hands me a check. "This is all the money I've made the past month. It's not much but it's something." He says quietly. I take it. "Can I see him?" He ask quietly. "Do you want the school to know you're gay?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Than you have your answer." I say before leaving the library.

"Who's the father?" Toni ask playing with Steven's hand. She smiles and kisses his cheek. "Moose." She looks up. "Holy shit." She whispers. "Jughead's party. We were all drunk, after the party we all kinda ended up at Thorn Hill and we got even more drunk. Moose and I ended up doing it in the kitchen." I explain. "So romantic." She whispers. "I know!" I smile. "Isn't he gay?" She ask quietly. "Ah... no! I don't think so." I lie. "Oh! I just thought since I see him and Kevin speaking off sometimes." She says quietly. "I think they are just friends." She nods. "Cool." She pulls me into a kiss. Steve starts crying. "Oh. Someone's hungry." I say picking him up. She smiles. "I have to head to work, I'll be home around 10." She says looking at her watch. "I made some pasta. It's in the fridge. I don't know where the sauce ended up, I think Sweet Pea eat it by the spoonful." I smile. "I'll figure something out." She nods.

TONI POV:

I walk into the trailer . "Steve is asleep." Cheryl whispers. "Ok." I sit next her on the couch. "I'm to tired for anything." I say lying into her. "Yeah. Now that I think about it, you're right." She whispers. She laughs a little. "Do you just want to watch a movie or finish Friends?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Movie or Friends?" I ask. "Yeah! That sounds amazing." I look at Cheryl and notice she's starting to doze off. "Movie it is." I whisper putting on some random ass movie. I kiss the top of her head and just stare at the Tv until I doze off. We both jump up to hear Steve crying. "I'll get him." Cheryl whispers. We both get up. "I'll be in the bedroom." She nods.

I walk into the kitchen and there's a knock on the door. I go and open it to see Moose. I sigh. "What?" I ask quietly. "I want to see my son." I nod. "Cheryl is out." I say quietly. He looks at me. "So is Steve." He nods. "Do you know when she'll be home?" I shake my head. "Can you give this to her?" He hands me an envelope. "What is this?" I ask quietly. "Some money for her and Steve." I nod. "I'll get this to her." I whisper. "When can I see him?" He ask concerned. "It's not up to me. If you stop asking her maybe she'll consider it." He nods. "You know you can always come to the GSA after school if you need to talk or anything. No one will out you." He looks at me. "I'm not gay." He whispers. "I see you and Kevin sneaking off." He takes a deep breath. "Also I can tell when Cheryl is lying through her teeth." I tell him. "It's ok. I'm not gonna say anything to anyone." He nods. "Thanks." I nod. "You're not alone and no one is gonna judge you. You'll also be very surprised who's there." He nods. "It's every Wednesday and Friday."