142: The One At The Homecomming Dance

So in this story Toni's a dude for like the millionth time.

TONI POV:

I walk onto the bleachers because I hate dances and the only reason I'm here is for Fangs. "Hey." I look over and see Cheryl. "Hey..." I smile like an idiot. "I'm sorry about the other day." She whispers. "I'm not mad." I whisper. "We has a fight, it's ok. It happens." I take her hand. "You're drunk." She steps closer. "No, I'm just happy to see you." I say our faces getting closer together. "How are you able to forgive me?" She ask quietly. "Well, we got into an argument. You were the one who stormed out, I get it. I know what your going through." She pulls me into a kiss. I deepen it. "I have a key to the locker room. Come on. So Veronica doesn't see us." She pulls me to the locker room. She unlocks the door and we sneak in. I push her against the lockers and we start making out. "Wait! I don't have a condom." She pulls one out. I smile. I quickly pull my pants down. "What if we get caught?" I ask quietly. "We won't." She smiles. I slide the condom on. I pull her underwear off. I kiss her neck. "Are you sure?" I ask quietly. She nods. "You?" I nod and slowly thrust into her. "Ahh!" I moan. "Bench." I sit us down on the bench and she rides me. "Oh god!" I moan. "Fuck!" She moans in my ear. I pick her up and lie her down. I thrust as fast as possible. "Oh shit!"

I button up my shirt. "That was nice." She says fixing her hair. "We can finish after the dance." I smile. "Yeah." She fixes my tie. "My dad is out. We can go to my house." I whisper to her. "Yeah!" I pull her into a kiss. We walk out. "Hello!" We turn around and see Veronica. "Hey!" Cheryl says awkwardly. "Ready babe?" She nods and they go to dance. Did I mention that Cheryl and Veronica were a thing? Cheryl and I have been secretly dating for over a year and Veronica might know. We've been sneaking around, it's been weird. I look at Fangs and shrug. "You ok man?" He ask. "I'm fine." Fangs knows because we live together. Neither of us have to talk to our parents. I pat his shoulder and walk away.

"How's your dad doing?" Cheryl ask quietly. "It's me or Veronica." I say ignoring her question. "What?" I take a deep breath. "I can't keep doing this to Veronica. I love you but Veronica is one of my best friends." I explain. She pulls me into a kiss. "You're funny." She whispers. "What?" I look at her confused. "I broke up with her after the dance." She says cupping my cheek. "You didn't do that for me right?" I ask concerned. "No! I was planning on breaking up with her anyways, there's a reason we've been doing this for over a year! I didn't want to be with her I was just waiting to catch her with Betty, Archie or Reggie for some reason." I nod. "What if she caught us?" I ask. "Even better." I smile and kiss her. "Now I'm gonna ask you thing again, how is your dad?" She ask taking off my tie. "Better, he's still trying fighting with my mom." I whisper. "She's trying to get ahold of me and I'm not letting her so she goes to my dad and claims he kidnapped me or something stupid." I add. "I'm sorry." I lie back and sigh. "It's fine. They're finalizing the divorce. So mom will officially have no control over me. This is the one in a millionth time that the father got custody." I say smiling. "Are you gonna see her?" She ask. "Like at all?" I shrug. "Maybe after I turn 18, but that's probably not gonna happen." I whisper. "You know I invited you here so we could have sex and now I think my dick has gone into my body." I joke. She smiles. "You're so weird." She kisses me. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you too. We don't have to." She nods. "I know, but we should." I pull her into a kiss.