144: The One Where Cheryl Has a Boyfriend

CHERYL POV:

I pull away from Reggie. "What's wrong?" He ask concerned. "I can't do this." I whisper. "What? why?" He looks at me. "I don't think I can be in a relationship with you anymore." I whisper. "W-what do you mean?" He ask confused. "I don't love you. Like I don't hate you, you're a great guy. I just don't really find guys like you attractive." I say quietly. "What do you find attractive?" He ask. "Girls." I say awkwardly. He looks down. "O-oh. That makes sense." He nods. "I'm guessing you don't want anyone to know, not yet at least." I nod. "Only you and Jason know so you're the only person alive who knows." I tell him. "I'm sorry." I whisper. He shrugs. "It is what it is. Can we stay friends?" He ask sitting up a bit. "Yeah." He smiles. "Cool. Wait does that mean we can stare at girls together?" I smile. "I'll think about it."

"What's up?" Toni ask smiling. "Not much." I smile and drink my milkshake. "How are you and Reggie?" She ask quietly. "We broke up." She looks at me. "I'm sorry." I shrug. "I broke up with him, he was actually really ok with it. We both realized we weren't right for each other." She nods. "I'm still sorry." She whispers. "So you have your next crush?" She ask jokingly. It's you Toni. "Ah, n-no one." I lie. "How's your mom doing?" I ask changing the subject. "Good! She's recovering from the surgery that she really didn't want or need." I look up. "It wasn't mandatory but the doctor said that it would be best if they did it before it became mandatory." She shrugs. "She's just in a lot of pain that she shouldn't be in right now." She explains. "It's whatever."

TONI POV:

How the fuck do I tell her? I'm madly in love you Cheryl, I have been since 7th grade and honestly I don't know what I would do without you. No, that's to up front. She's the only person who's ever been there for me. "Cheryl." I stop her from going on her rant about cheerleading. "What?" She smiles. I sit closer to her. I stall for a second. "I love... hanging out with you." Shit! Fuck! Can I jump through a window or something?! She smiles. "You're so-." I pull her into a kiss. "I'm sorry." I looks down. She pulls me into a kiss. "It's ok!" She smiles. "It's just no body knows except Reggie." I nod. "Is that why you guys broke up?" She nods. "Yeah. He was cool with it, even though now I think he believes he's turning girls gay." She jokes. "Come on! I have a surprise!" I say getting up. I put some money down on the table. "V!" Veronica looks at me. "Money is on the table if some is missing I'll pay back. If there's extra... keep it!" I yell before running out. We get on my bike and we drive to Sweetwater. "It's not really a surprise but somewhere to hang out." She smiles. "You're amazing." She whispers. "Are you going to Veronica's party tomorrow?" I ask her after we sit down and talk for a while. "Sweet Pea, Fangs and I are probably just gonna stay in one room and get high." I tell her.

I walk through the crowd of people to Cheryl. "Hey!" I smile. "Are you drunk?" She ask immediately. "No! But I was just in Veronica's room with Sweet Pea and Fangs, even though I couldn't see the because they had a bong and I got  high." I explain poorly. Obviously very, very high. "I couldn't see a foot in front of me!" I tell her. She takes my hand and we go to the room. The room was still really smokey. I smile. After about an hour we're all super high. "Wait are you like dating now?" Fangs ask sitting next to me. "What?" We both start laughing like idiots. I look at Cheryl she's like the only person who's not so high. I take a deep breath. "You and Sweet Pea." I look at Fangs. "I'm gay, like really really gay. The only thing I think about is tits and ass." We both start laughing again. I lie my head on his shoulder. "I love you man." I say quietly. "You're the only constant thing in my life sometimes." I whisper getting a little emotional. "I love you too man." He smiles. "And same." We both laugh again. The drugs are now starting to wear off. I can tell because we're in the super weepy lovey dovey emotional bullshit phase. "Will y'all stop making out in that creepy sibling way?" Sweet Pea throws a pillow at us. Fangs and I might as well be siblings. Sweet Pea and Cheryl are the same way. I don't really know why they have absolutely nothing in common besides me and Fangs. "So since Reggie and I broke up I guess he told Archie and he some how found out I was gay." Cheryl looks at all of us. "I'm sorry." Fangs looks down. "I didn't mean to I was just talking to Reggie and he new that I kinda knew even though you said that only he knew. I think I confirmed it and he over heard." Fangs explains. "Anyways he asked if I dated him because he looked like a girl and I had to tell him that I broke up with him because he didn't look like a girl." Fangs looks down. "Also, it's ok. You're helping me come out because I have to face it." I smile. "Also." Cheryl gets up and pulls me into a kiss. "Toni's my girlfriend now."