38: The One Where Toni Gets On One Knee

CHERYL POV:

"Oh, fuck!" Toni thrust into me faster. "Cheryl." She kisses me softly. "Cheryl, your mom is downstairs, you need to be quiet." She thrust harder. I grab the sheet and bite down, my moans get muffled. Toni kisses up my back. "Oh, fuck." Toni hold my hips as she moans quietly. There is a pounding on the door and Toni falls back. I cover myself. Jason walks in. "JJ. Can you come back in like ten minutes?" I ask. "Yeah mom was wondering what all the noise was up here." He walks out. I look over at Toni and she's grabbing a tissue and I'm assuming she cums in it. "Ahh. Fuck." She lies her head against the bed. I grab my shirt and throw it on. She grabs her boxers. "Do- Do you have a garbage I can throw this in?" I look at her in shock. "Did you just- in my room, while my brother was in here?" I ask knowing the answer. "Sorry, it's just the moment was kinda ruin." I point to the garbage can in the bathroom. "I'm not taking that out though."

"Cheryl maybe we should move in together. We're out of high school and you're staying with your parents and I know you hate that." She let's go of my hand as I go over to the edge of the river. I turn around. "That's a-." She's down on one knee. "I was also wondering if you would marry me?" She ask awkwardly. "Ok as I was saying before that is the stupidest question you've ever asked." She looks me confused. "I'm confused." I pull her into a hug and kiss. "Of course I'll marry you and of course I'll move in with you." I kiss her again. She moves shakes her hand trying to get the ring on my finger. Reality starts to set in and I start crying. Well me and Toni start crying. She wipes my tears off my face. "I love you, more than anything." She whispers. "I love you." I cup her cheek and kiss her slowly. "We should continue our walk." I suggest. I help her up and we continue to walk. I look at the ring. "I've had that ring since our first date." She whispers. "You didn't have to do that." I tell her quietly. "It was moms and I knew I loved you. She gave it to me and she said when the moment was right, to give this to the person you love and that's you." She takes my hand. "I had a whole speech but I got nervous last minute." I laugh. "You? Nervous? That's funny." I joke. "Yes, Cheryl I was nervous." I smile. "I still can't believe you came while my brother was in the room." I say quietly. "Oh shut up." She pulls me closer and raps her arms around me. "Can I ask you something?" I whisper as we start to slow dance to nonexistent music. "Of course." She kisses my neck softly. "You have enough money to leave the trailer park. Why haven't you done it?" I ask quietly. She takes a step back. "I want to get my feet on the ground. And you shouldn't be the one asking me about that. You still live with your parents." She whispers the last part in my ear. "I mostly say with you." I remind her. "Yeah, you're right." She kisses me slowly. "We should get out of this town, move somewhere nice and warm. Start a family." She takes my hand. "Toni, lets plan the wedding before anything else." I whisper and kiss her.

"Toni, I just want something small." I take her hand. "Why?" She whispers. "I'm not out to my family." I say a little pissed off. She looks down. "Sorry. I'm not ready to come out to my family. I'm not out to my parents, Toni. I just want a small ceremony with a few witnesses down at city hall." I tell her. She rubs my back. "Cher... I thought you talked to your parents." I shake my head. "I told Jason. But, I can't face my parents." I desperately hold back tears. "Cheryl. Why didn't you tell me, we could have talked about it?" She ask quietly. "Because Toni I love you and all but, somethings I need to deal with on my own." She pulls me closer. "We should be stereotypical lesbians and get a cat." She say obviously changing the subject, which I'm totally ok with. "Sure." I whisper. She smiles and kisses me slowly. "I love you." She moves hair out of my face. "I love you, TT." I lie my head on her shoulder. "Maybe, getting married at City Hall is that bad. We could do something after with friends." She whispers. "We also don't have to get married tomorrow we have time to plan." I remind her.

"You may kiss the bride." We both smile and kiss. "I love you." Toni whispers in between kisses slowly. "I love you." We kiss again. We sign the paper things and make it official, it really isn't that exiting. Once we're done we go to our new home away from everyone and think you can assume what happened. "Toni!" I moan out. She thrust faster. She groans. Her thrust gets sloppy. "Oh fuck I'm gonna-." She pulls out and cums slowly. She lies down on the bed next to me. "Oh, fuck." She slowly falls asleep and raps her arm around me. I slowly get out of her grip, get a robe around me and go out to the living room. "I did not need to here that." Sweet Pea whispers. "Just hand over the cat." I whisper, he hands me the small black cat. "That's bad luck." He says quietly. "You're bad luck Sweets." I walk back into the bedroom and Toni slowly wakes up. "You got a kitten." She whispers happily. "Yeah, he was a rescue cat so the shelter named him Hamburger. I'm not kidding." She laughs tiredly. "Did Jughead name him?" She ask petting the cat. "No but I think a five year old did." I whisper in her ear. Sleep starts to take over. "So Jughead definitely named him."