48: The One Where Cheryl Comes Out

TONI POV:

Cheryl isn't out, she's not ready. I don't know if she will be. It feel bad, because for all this time she's hand all this internalized cooped up inside for so long. "Cheryl." I sit on the bed. "What's wrong?" I ask quietly. She looks up. "Ahhh, nothing!" She panics. "When are you going to come out?" I ask abruptly. "Now." She looks up. "Let's post something on one of our instagrams." She says bravely.

@cherylbombshell

343 likes

cherylbombshell: when you find out that Toni and I have been dating for months now

Comments: 132

Kevinkeller: *spits water*
Vlodge: what kev said
_____________________________

"That's what you're going to post?" I ask laughing slightly. "Yes." She smiles as she rubs her hand over thigh. I look up at her. "Cheryl my mom's home." I whisper. "You're right." She whispers. I pull her into a deep long kiss. I started to feel my pants rise. "I love you." I whisper. She sits back. "Cheryl-." She grabs her stuff and gets up. "I have to go." She whisper and leaves. "Cheryl!" I go to run after her than I realize I have a boner. I grab a pillow and place it over my crotch. My mom walks in. "Everything ok with Cheryl and you?" I shake my head. "I said something Cheryl wasn't ready to hear." I whisper looking up at her. She sits next to me. "What did you say?" She ask quietly. "That-that that I loved her, she got up and left." I start crying.

I smell the flowers. "They smell weird." I look up at my mom. "I don't like it." I play with my hands. "It's ok, they're aren't for you." I take a deep breath. "It's to loud in here and the lights are to bright." I look around. "We'll be out in a few." I nod. "What happened to dad?" I ask abruptly. "We'll talk when we get into the car. Let's get some chocolates for her." Mom whispers. "Ok." I take a deep breath. We go and get some chocolate. We go to the cash register. "Cheryl likes skittles." I grab a pack. "You've got this." She whispers. We go to the car and drive to Cheryl's house. I knock on the door. She opens up. "Cheryl I'm sorry I-." She interrupts me. "I love you too." She take the flowers and skittles. "I'm allergic to nuts." She whispers. "Oh sorry." I laugh nervously. "Cheryl, I'm sorry about the other day." She kisses me and one thing let to another we we're upstairs in her bedroom with our clothes off. I pull her closer. She rips off my boxers and grabs a condom. She slowly slides it on. I slowly take off her underwear. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask quietly. She cups my cheek. "Are you?" She whispers. "We'll find out." I smile. I slide into her slowly. We both moan quietly. I thrust faster into her and kiss her neck. "Toni!" She moans.