165: The One With The Crossover

TONI POV:

I walk out of Betty's birthday party and see some guy with red hair. "Jason Blossom?" I ask going over to him. I'm to drunk to really know exactly. "No! I'm Ian." I nod. "Ian?" I ask confused. I've never seen him around Riverdale before. "Ian Gallagher." He reaches his hand out. I shake it. "Toni Topaz. I haven't seen you around town, where are you from!" I ask quietly. "Chicago." He says. "Oh! You're a Cubs fan aren't you?" I say smiling. "No, White Sox's." He says smiling. "But they suck! Especially with 34 on your team! He's a horrible pitcher!" I explain. "Yeah, well, he hasn't really been involved with the team lately. He got married and got divorced a few months later because he has shitty commitment issues." I smile. "Yeah, obviously he can't get his shit together and play baseball." I say quietly. "What are you doing here?" I ask changing the subject. "Oh, my husband is running away from his crazy father." I nod. "I wouldn't stay in Riverdale much longer. If you're not used to living here you're either gonna die or get chased out of this stupid town." I explain to him. "Yeah, trying living on the south side of Chicago." I nod. "Try living on the south side of Riverdale." He nods. "Maybe we can switch. Good luck with my father he's an alcoholic, and my older sister, and my older brother. But 2 out of 3 of them have it under control. I think. Lip might not, he had a fight with his girlfriend." I feel arms rap around me. "Let's go home I'm horny." Cheryl says grabbing my tits. "Ok." I smile.

"Why are you chasing after my brother?" Cheryl ask quietly. It's the next day. We're both now sober and not hungover. "Well, you haven't really told me a lot about your life before we met." I lie to her. "I figured I could get some dirt on you." I smile. She kisses me. "If you really want to find Jason, you have to go to Washington because that's where he's stationed there. But hand me your phone."
I reach over and grab it. "Here is his number." I nod. "Thanks." I smile. She pulls me into a kiss. "Who was that guy you were talking to last night?" She ask quietly. "This guy I thought was your brother." She nods. "He's gay by the way. Before you go and start a fight thinking I'm gonna leave you for him." She smiles pulling me into a kiss. She straddles me and we make out for a while. "Babe." I moan a little. She kisses my neck. We both lie back and have really hot sex that you don't need to know how it goes because the author of this story doesn't feel like writing it. Cheryl lies down next to me. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She smiles. There's a knock on the door. Cheryl and I both through some clothes on and get it. "Jason?" I smile a little. They hug. He looks at me. "It's cold we should go back inside." I say quietly. We all go into the kitchen and catch up for a while until Cheryl had to head to work. "I'm going to work. You guys, talk or don't." Cheryl says kissing my cheek and leaving. I look at Jason. "Why did you want me to come home early?" He ask as soon as Cheryl's car leaves. "I know how much Cheryl means to you. Well, Cheryl and I have been dating for a about a few years." I say quietly. He nods. "Yeah what does that have to do with anything?" I take a deep breath. "Well, both your parents are gone and you're the only person I can properly ask. I really want to marry Cheryl and I wanted to get your permission." I explain. He takes a deep breath. "Well, we don't really know each other. You probably know more about me than I do of you because I've only seen you for a few days when I'm home and you're usually in and out while I catch up with Cheryl. But she tells me how much she loves you and everything you've done  to make her the person she is today. I know enough about you to know you aren't just here for the money." I nod. "Yeah, I'm not that desperate." I say quietly. "Can I marry your sister?" I ask. "If you let me give you a ring our grandmother wanted one of us to have." I nod. "Of course." I say quietly. "You still need to pick out an engagement ring though." He says. "Yeah, I already did that." I say quietly. "I was gonna propose no matter what. I'm just freaking out and I figured if you said I could it would help me do it." He smiles. "Marry her! She loves you and trusts you." I nod. "I have to head to work, pretend to stay occupied." He nods. I get up and leave. I walk into Pops. "You're late! I had to cook for you!" Veronica says slightly pissed. "I know! Jason came home early and I needed to talk about him about the you know what." She nods. "Get to work." She says still pissed. "Ok." I go in back, grab my apron and put it on. I go to the kitchen and start making food until it's time to clock out. "Do you want to take home some food?" Veronica ask quietly. "Yeah." I nod. She nods.

I walk into the bedroom. "Do you want to go for a little drive?" I ask knowing Cheryl is having a hard time sleeping. She smiles a little. "Yeah actually." I smile and grab my jacket. I make sure the ring is in there and we go. I help her into my truck and we go to sweetwater. "I have a question." I say looking at her. She looks at me. "Yeah?" She smiles a little. "If I were to propose to you, what would do you think you would do?" I ask quietly. "Say yes. Because I love you." She says before kissing me. "Why?" She ask. "Because I want to marry you." I confess. "You- what?" She smiles. I pull out the ring. "Cheryl, will you marry me?" I ask about to shit my pants. "That is a dumb question. I literally just said I wanted to marry you." I smile. "So that's a yes?" She nods. I pull her into a kiss. "I would have liked a better proposal though." I say. "It's sweet and intimate." She says as I put the ring on her. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too baby." I kiss her. "I can't wait to marry you baby." She smiles.