153: The One With The Broken Condom

TONI POV:

"Wait! We need a condom." I stop Cheryl. "Than grab one!" She whispers. She rips off my pants and as I grab a condom. I quickly unwrap it. Cheryl quietly gets me hard. I groan. "Before my mom comes in." I whisper. She slides the condom on me. I pull her into a kiss. I pull her close to me and slide into her. "Oh!" I moan. I thrust slowly. She kisses my back. I groan. "Faster." She whispers. I thrust faster. A few minutes after hot sex I feel like I'm gonna cum. "I'm gonna cum!" I tell her. She flips us over so I'm on my back. As I start to cum I feel the condom break. "What?" I look at Cheryl. "I think the condom broke." I say. She sighs. "It's ok I'm on the pill."

It's been about a month since the condom broke. "I've been on hormones for 3 years and you're on the pill. I think we'll be fine." I say to Cheryl. "I haven't gotten my period." She whispers. "Well, if you are pregnant we'll get through this." She looks at me. "How? You still live with your parents, we're both fresh out of college with money and neither of us have a a job at the moment. We've only been dating for a year now! Toni, we haven't even talked about children or getting married or anything like that. How the hell you do expect us to rise this kid if we haven't even thought about our future?" I look down. "We don't even know if I'm actually pregnant! So we might not have to worry about it." She whispers. "Do you want to keep the kid?" I ask quietly. She looks at me for a second choosing her next words wisely. I don't know why. I'll support her decision no matter what. "I don't even know if I want to have this kid." She says sadly. "I'm with you no matter what you decide." I tell her. "But if you don't want to have the baby. We have to find out if you're actually pregnant and see what we can do because we don't have much time." I say quietly. She nods. "Do you want to take a test?" I ask. She nods. "I don't have a test though." I shrug. "Well, we'll go get one." I tell her. "Let me get changed." She quickly got changed. "You look pretty no matter what." I whisper. "Toni!" I nod. "It's true though." I say as we leave. We go into CVS. "I don't want to do this." I stop Cheryl from walking out. "We don't have a choice." I whisper. She goes and grabs the pregnancy test. "I'm scared." She whispers. "I know." I whisper. "Hey, if you are pregnant and if you do decide to have the kid, does that mean we don't need a condom?" I ask quietly. "Go buy more." I nod. "Ok."

Cheryl walks out of the bathroom. "How long?" I ask quietly. "5 minutes." She looks at her phone. "4 minutes." She says quietly. After a few minutes the timer goes off and Cheryl goes to the test. "Well?" I ask quietly. She takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." She whispers. My heart drops. "What are we gonna do?" I ask quietly. "Have this kid, raise them and love them no matter what." I nod. "Does that mean I don't have to wear a condom for the next 9 months?" I ask quietly. "You're still Warri g one until further notice. Because this test could be false so until we get confirmation by a doctor. But until then we can still have sex." She straddles me. "Oh?" She kisses me. "I love you." I whisper. She smiles and gets me hard. She gets up and takes off her pants. I unbuckle my pants. My dick hits my stomach. She grabs a condom and slides it on me. I groan. She gets on me and I help her get myself into her. "Fuck!" I moan. She rides me. We're both a moaning mess. "I'm gonna-." I groan as I cum.

9 months later

I hold my daughter. "You're so pretty." I smile. I look at Cheryl. "What are we gonna name her?" I ask quietly. "Rose." I smile. "This is the best thing to happen to us."