175: The One With The Pet Names

TONI POV:

I look up at Cheryl who's sitting in front me. I'm kinda laid across the bed. "What?" I ask quietly. "Do you think he's safe?" She ask. "Jason?" She nods. "Compared to what he dealt with before he died, yeah." She looks at confused. "What do you believe happens when someone dies?" She ask quietly. "I don't know. I think whatever you believe happens when you died happens to you." She nods. "What did Jason believe?" I ask quietly. "Well, we grew up Christian, s-so I think he believe in either going to hell or heaven." I sit up. "Well, the 2 times I met Jason he seemed pretty decent. I know he had his moments, we all do. But if someone makes a few mistakes it doesn't mean they aren't gonna go to heaven." I explain to her. "If that happened everyone would go to hell." She smiles a little. "Where ever Jason is, he's safe. And he's watching over you everyday making sure you're ok. He's also spinning is his grave every time we even think about having sex because he doesn't want to see that." She laughs quietly. "Ok Bug?" She nods. "Why do you call me Bug?" She ask. I take a deep breath. "Because it you're my love bug and you know me. I can't call anything the full or right thing." She nods. "You do call the dish washer, dishy washy." I smile. "And any person with a job their occupation dude." I nod. "Teacher dude! Janitor Dude! Waiter Dude! Male or female!" I say. "You call most objects thingy." She adds.

"Bug." Cheryl looks up at me from her book. "I love you." She smiles. "I love you." She whispers. "What?" I smile. "Do you want to have kids?" She ask quietly. "Why?"
I ask quietly. "Because! I want to know where you are at with this stuff." I take a deep breath. "Do you?" I ask quietly. "No, not really. But if you want kids we can." I look at her. "You shouldn't have to compromise!" I whisper. "Toni! I'll be happy with you either way! If you want to have kids we can! If you don't than we won't." I smile. "We aren't even married yet." I whisper. We both stop. "Do you?" She looks at me. "Do you?" She ask. I nod. "Do you?" I ask again. "Of course I want to marry you." I smile. "Like soon?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Does this make us engaged?" She ask. "I guess." I smile. "We don't have rings." I reach over and grab a ring pop. They are the only candy I'll eat because I don't really eat a lot of candy. "Bug, will you take this ring and become my wife?" I ask quietly. She smiles. "Hell yeah." I open the rapper and put the ring on her finger. "Cherry." I smile. I pull her into a kiss. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you." She kisses me.

"Wait you guys haven't had sex?" Fangs ask quietly. "No." I say quietly. "Why?" He ask concerned. "Everything that happened with Nick, Cheryl not comfortable. We've tried but every time we start to, she panics so we stop." I explain. He nods. "You haven't had sex in 3 years than." I nod. "And you're ok with that?" I nod. "Why?" He ask. "Because! You don't need to have sex to be in a relationship!" I explain before drinking my beer. "I love her." I whisper.

"Hey Cheryl! Wh-." She looks at me scared. "What did I miss?" She ask looking at the calendar. "N-nothing." I say confused. "So why did you not call me Bug?" She ask quietly. "Because I can..." I say still very confused. She walks over to me. "I like Bug." She whispers giving me a pout face. I kiss her. "You're right Bug." She kisses me again. "I love you Bug." I whisper. "I love you too baby." I cup her cheeks and kiss her again. "You're my love bug." I whisper. "What did you and Fangs do?" She ask smiling. "We talked about you, he have me shit about-." She interrupts me. "Us not having sex." I nod. She looks down. "It's ok!" I say quietly. "I told him that we don't have to have sex to be in a relationship." I whisper. "We can have sex or not have sex when ever you are ready, just not tonight I'm tired and I little drunk." I explain. She smiles. "I'm not ready." I nod. "Are you sure you want to be with me?" She ask. I nod. "I honestly don't really like having sex." She looks at me confused. I shrug. "It's over rated." I whisper. "But if you want to we can." I say quietly. "You sure?" I nod. She nods.

Cheryl walks into the bedroom in a robe. "What's up?" I ask quietly. She walks over to me. "I think I'm ready." She says quietly. I look at her. "W-what?" I ask quietly. "I think I'm ready to have sex with you." I sit up and turn to Cheryl. "Are you?" She ask. "Yeah! I just didn't expect you to want to do this anytime soon." I say honestly. I look at her. I pull her into a kiss. "I'm ready." I whisper. "I'm ready." She says quietly. "If you get uncomfortable stop me, our safe word is wheelchair." I say quietly. "What?" She ask confused. "I don't know I just had to think of something that couldn't be used sexually." She smiles. I pull her into a kiss and we have sex. I roll over to face Cheryl. I take her hand. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She looks at me. "If I'm with you I'm always ok." She cups my cheek. "I love you Bug." I whisper. "I love you too." I pull her into a kiss.