148: The One Where Toni Almost Kills Someone

TONI POV:

Cheryl and the rest of the GSA walks into the classroom. Archie, the rest of the Bulldogs and I are all in here having a meeting about football. "We reserved this room for the GSA. Not your stupid bulldogs orgy session." I smile a little at Cheryl's comment. "You find this funny?" Reggie says. I nod. "Yeah." I smile. He goes to push me but Archie and Cheryl get between us. Archie is honestly the only rational person here. "You're dick is small!" Reggie yells not knowing what to do. "Oh so that means you have a micro penis!" I say back . He goes to punch me but Archie throws him and the rest of the bulldogs out of the room. I stay because you know, capital G, Gay! "I'm sorry about that guys." Archie says. "Do you guys want me to order a pizza or something?" Cheryl shakes her head. "I already have one coming." He nods and leaves.

"I hate Reggie!" I yell walking into the house. "God! Coach would finally realize how horrible he is at literally everything he does and kick him off the god damn team!" Before I throw something, Cheryl stops me. "Take your meds, you haven't been taking them. You're going through a manic state right now." She whispers. I take a deep breath. "I'm fine!" I get mad. "Toni, you and I both you are anything but fine!" She says trying to calm me down. "You know what Cheryl? Fuck you!" I say instantly regretting it. "Toni..." I sit down right where I'm standing, I pretty much just collapsed but controlling myself doing it. If that makes sense. She goes and grabs me my medication and some water. I take them, I don't say anything I'm just afraid I'll say the wrong thing. "Come on. Let's get you into the bath." She whispers rubbing my back. I slowly get up and we go upstairs. I get in the bath, still not wanting to say anything. She washes my back. "I'm sorry." She nods. "I know I shouldn't forgive you but I know what you're going through right now." I look at her. "We go through this every couple of months." Cheryl moves hair out of my face. "You really need to learn to control or channel your anger into something else, it's more than the Bipolar, Because I know Bipolar isn't just being mad and happy." She whispers. I nod. "I don't like the label." She nods. "I know." She kisses my cheek. "You need to calm down though." I nod. "Cheryl..." she stops me. "Stop trying to apologize!" She whispers. I hold back tears. I take a deep breath trying to keep it all on. "It ok." She tells me. "I can't breathe." I realize I'm having a panic attack. "Yes you can." She takes my hand and puts it on my chest. "Breathe with me."

CHERYL POV:

I move hair of Toni's face as she lies in bed not knowing what to do with herself. I look up and see Archie. "What are we gonna do?" He ask quietly. I shrug. "I finally convinced her to take her meds again, I think yesterday was the final straw for her, I haven't see her like this is in over a year. But it takes a while to set in." He nods. "Is she gonna be ok for the game next week?" He ask concerned. "You're joking right?" I ask. "Will you both shut up!" Toni get mad. She digs her head into her pillow obviously starting to cry. I take a deep breath. "Go home Arch. I'll talk to you in the morning." He leaves. "Can you give me some space?" She ask quietly. "Toni you know I don't trust you." She looks at me. "I have no motivation to even think about killing myself." She whispers slightly pissed. "Why are you extra heated this time?" I ask quietly. "I don't want to talk about it right now." I nod. "You'll need to talk to me about it soon." She nods. "I know just not right now."

I walk into the library. Veronica, Archie, Betty, Sweet Pea and Fangs are all there. "How's she doing?" Sweet Pea ask quietly. "She's not good. It's been 3 days and I think she might have a kidney infection because she hasn't gotten out of bed for anything. Either that or she's pissed the bed, I really don't know it smells like someone died in there." I say sitting down in front of everyone. "What's the next steps?" He ask quietly. "Sweet Pea, I don't know, but I don't think she's getting better. Ahh... I think the next thing we do is see how everything goes and if she gets worse... we put her back in the psych ward." I say sadly. "I'll keep an eye on her if she deicides to go on her night walk in a state of sheer panic." Veronica says. "How will you know?" I ask quietly. "I never sleep through the night, so I go out for a drive and every time she goes out it's at the same time every time, it also happens to be the same time I go out for a drive. Doesn't make sense but I got it." I nod. "Ok." I whisper. "I'll take her to school. I do that no matter what so nothing will change." I say quietly. "Archie, watch for during practice she seams to have a hit out for Reggie, walk her home and stay with her until someone else can get to her." He nods. "Sweet Pea, Fangs... just keep an eye on her during class and stuff." They both nod.