169: The One Where Toni is a Teacher

TONI POV:

The Principal walks into my class. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" I nod. We go out of the classroom. "This is Jason Blossom, he is your new student." She says. I look at him. Blossom? I nod. "Hey, I'm Ms. Topaz. I guess I'll be your teacher this year." I say smiling. "Come on, let's get you a cubby and a place to sit."

There's a knock on my door. "It's opens." I say taking my feet of my desk. The door opens and Cheryl walks in. "Hey." I smile. "Toni? You work here?" I nod. "Yeah." She smiles a little. "What are you doing here?" I ask quietly. "My son, has soccer practice here and I needed to talk to you about a grade you have him." I nod. "Yeah." I say sighing. "He was supposed to write about something he did over break and there were so many spelling errors I could read it. Also he really needs to work on his handwriting." I explain. "You realize my son is dyslexic right? He has an IEP. He's supposed to have a computer to write with." She says ready to kill him. "I didn't. No one told me. I haven't gotten it yet." I say quietly. She nods. "I'm sorry. He can redo the assignment, I can't give him full credit, but if he wants to type it he can. Just make sure he prints it out for me." She nods. "I need it by Wednesday." I whisper. "Thank you." She smiles. "Also, next time if there's a problem, just email me." I say. She nods. "Yeah! I just didn't have your email or anything." I nod and write everything down. I hand it to her. "I have to grade some work so, if you would just close to the door on your way that would be great." I say awkwardly. She starts to walk out. "Are you seeing anyone?" She ask turning around. "No." I say quietly. "Have you?" I shake my head. "Are you seeing anyone?" She shakes her head. "Just the father of Jason?" I ask. "We've been divorced for about a year now." She says quietly. "Can I ask who?" She takes a deep breath. "Archie Andrews." She says quietly. "How's his dad?" I ask. "He died last year." I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry about what happened." I say quietly. "You broke my heart Toni." I nod. "Do you think there's a chance we can ever salvage what we had?" I ask quietly. "I don't know." She whispers. "You still living with Fangs?" I nod.

I walk into my house. "I'm home!" I yell. Fangs looks at me. "How was work?" He ask quietly. "I saw Cheryl." I say quietly. "How are you doing?" He ask quietly. "I don't know." I look at him. "I have her kid in my class now."

There's a knock on my door and I open it. "What are you doing here?" I ask quietly. "Can we talk?" Cheryl ask quietly. "Come on." We sit down at my desk. "You have a bathroom?" I sigh. "Yeah." She nods. "Does it have a lock?" I shake my head. "But the door to the classroom does." I say going and locking it. We go into the bathroom. We make out for a while. She takes off my pants. "We should take this to my house." I whisper. She nods.

I slide into Cheryl. "Fuck!" She moans. I thrust slowly. She rolls us over and rides me. I pull her into a kiss. "This isn't right." I whisper. "So?" She ask quietly. I sit up and kiss her. "I'm gonna-." I cum inside her. I lie back. "I haven't had sex in 5 years." I explain. "I can tell." She lies next to me. "We really shouldn't be doing this." I say quietly. "I can get fired." I whisper. "We don't have to tell anyone." She whispers. "Yeah, but how's your son gonna take it when we are constantly having sex?" I ask quietly. "He doesn't have to know." I take a deep breath. "Cheryl, I think you should leave." I say getting up and grabbing my pants. She looks at me. "That's it?" I nod. "I can't do this." I say quietly. "You were the one who slept with Veronica!" I sigh. "Was that all you wanted to do? Is that why you just slept with me?" I ask pissed. "No! I just got pissed." She says quietly. "This is why we can't work!" I yell. "This is why I did what I did! You haven't changed!" I tell her. "It's all because you went to Highsmith when I was supposed to go there!" She yells back. "You gave up your fucking spot for me!" I yell. "I didn't want to go there Cheryl! You think I like being a teacher, knowing that it should be you doing my job?" I ask. "I'm not the one who's supposed to be where I am today. That was supposed to be you." I explain. She looks down. "I was gonna be happy with community college, getting a job at Pop's and marrying you while you became the person you were always meant to be." I say quietly. "I just want you to be happy." I whisper. She looks at me. "I like my job now but before and even now I keep thinking that you should be me." She looks at me. "You should go." I say quietly. She comes over to me.

I walk into the principal's office. "I think I have a student who should be in a different ahh... a- ahhh... different class." She looks at me. "Who?" She ask. "Jason Blossom. I have some history with his mom and it's just not a good environment for him. Also you never gave me his IEP so it's hard to teach a kid when I don't know how." I explain. She nods. "He would be better in someone else's class." I say. "Who?" She ask. "Dylan's class. He runs a better place for kids like Jason." I tell her. "And this all because you have history with his mom?" I nod. "We dated in high school and it got messy and honestly, I wouldn't be able to work with her personally." I explain. She nods. "I'll see what I can do and talk to his mom." I nod before walking out.