123: The One Where Cheryl Can't Have A Baby

Toni is a guy

TONI POV:

I walk into the apartment. "Cheryl." I call out. "Cheryl?" I walk into our room. She's naked. "Oh?" I'm hard. Like really hard. "Pants. Off. Now." She smiles. I quickly take off my pants. "Now you're underwear to you dumbass." I smile and take them off. "Come here handsome!" I get on the bed. She kisses me. I pull away for a second. "Condom." I whisper. She grabs a condom and tosses it at me. I slide it on. "Shirt." I take my shirt off and throw it across the room. I lie on top her and slide into her. "Shit!" I look down. "You're ok." She whispers. I start thrusting. "Ahh." I moan. "God!"

"You ok?" Cheryl ask quietly. "Do you think she was in pain?" I ask looking at her. She rolls to face me. "When she did it or before?" She ask tracing my abs. "When she did it." I look at her. "Your mom drowned herself. It's pretty peaceful until you can't breathe." I look away. "I'm sorry baby." She rubs my cheek. "Do you think your mom has found peace?" She ask quietly. "Hopefully." I look up at the night sky. We live in a apartment in New York. There's a sky light right over our bed. Yes we did that on purpose. It's easier to get up in the morning. "Hide your boner." I look at my dick. "How about you fix it?" I flirt. Her hand runs down my stomach. He starts stroking. "Ahh!" I lie my head back. She kisses my neck. "Do you want kids?" I ask out of no where. She stops. "What?!" She sits up. "Well we have a lot of sex. And one of these days we'll forget a condom." I tell her nervously. "Are you trying to tell me something neither of us want to hear out loud." I shake my head. "No! We've been married for 6 years. I want kids. We can afford it financially!" I tell her. She smiles. "What?" I ask. "I don't disagree with you." I sit up and kiss her. "I love you." I whisper. "How about we get an animal first though." She suggest. "Hedgehog!" I gasp. "No!" She stops me. "No you're right." I nod. "Thank y-." I interrupt her. "3 hedgehogs." Honestly Cheryl might slap me. "I'm kidding." I kiss her chest. "We'll get whatever animal as long as it's not illegal or a dog." I go up to her neck. "Cat? They're pretty easy to take care of." I nod. "Yeah." I kiss her. "When do you want to start trying?" She looks at me and rubs the back of my hair. "Not right now." She gets up and goes the bathroom. I watch her ass. "Topaz!" I lie on my stomach. "Do you still do naked back massages?" I ask. "Depends. Will you do the same without trying to fuck me?" She ask from the bathroom. "Nevermind." I get up and go into the kitchen. She throws a robe at me. "Veronica is going to be here in a hour for dinner. Get dressed." I walk to her. "One more round?" I ask quietly. She smiles and drags me into the bedroom. She lies me down and starts riding me. "Fuck! Faster!" Cheryl rides me faster. "I want to have the baby now." She kisses my neck. "What?" She nods. "Cum inside me." I panic for a second. "I can't." I can tell I'm no longer hard. She can to. She gets off me and lies next to me. We lie there for a minute. "I'm sorry." I whisper. There's a knock on the door. Cheryl quickly gets dressed. "Get dressed!" She tells me slightly pissed off. She closes the door and goes to Veronica. I get dressed and walk out. "Hey V." I look at her. "You ok?" She ask quietly. I nod. "I've been better." I tell her honestly. "I have to get some work done." Cheryl looks at me. I shrug and go back into our room.

CHERYL POV:

"Toni..." I sigh as the door closes. "What happened between you guys?" Veronica ask. "Well, we were talking about having children and I said we should wait. Than we were getting intimate and I said that we shouldn't wait. He panicked and I think you can figure the rest out." I explain. "Shut up!" Toni yells from the bedroom. "I think I took his manhood away from him." I whisper.

"Talk to me." I whisper. It's been a few days and Toni hasn't gotten out of bed. "That's the first time anything like that has happened." Toni turns to me. "I don't want to use viagra." He panics. "One time my ex convinced me we needed to use it because I couldn't get hard and I felt like my dick was about to fall off." I look at him. "I thought that has never happened to you?" He shakes his head. "I wasn't attracted to her." He whispers. "O-oh." He sits up. "Not saying I'm not attracted to you! You said that you didn't want to wait and I panicked. We also had sex 3 times that day." He pulls me closer. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. "We can try right now." He suggests. I smile and pull him into a kiss. "Also stop telling Veronica our business." He whispers. "Deal, just fuck me." He rolls me over.

"Well?" Toni ask walking into the bathroom. I shake my head. "I'm not pregnant." I look down. "Hey." He kisses my shoulder. "It's ok. We'll keep trying." I nod and release my breath. "Yeah." He looks at me. "You ok?" He sits on the tub. "I want a baby." I whisper. "I know." He kisses me. "We'll have a baby. It might take sometime, buts we're having a kid." He kisses me. "I love you." I rap my arms around him. He picks me up and we go into the bedroom.

"I think there's a genuine problem." I lie down next to Toni. "What?" He looks at me. "We've been trying for 6 months and nothing." I rub his abs. "Well. We can talk to our doctor." He sits up. I nod. Toni moves hair out of my face. "No matter what, we're gonna have a child. Even if we can't physically have one. Ok?" He whispers. "Yeah." I smile. "I just have one request." He looks at me nervously. "Ok." He plays with my hand. "If we have a girl. And we if we get to name her, can we name her after my mom?" He ask nervously. "I don't see why not." I smile. "Thank you." He kisses me. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you more." We kiss again. "No. I love you more!" He pulls me onto his lap. "We're gonna have a kid. No matter what. Even if it's not traditional." He tells me. I nod. "Ok." I whisper.