180: The One With The Stupid Jar pt 2

TONI POV:

"You told your mom we're coming right?" Cheryl ask quietly. I look at her and pull her closer. "Of course." I pull her into a kiss. "Can you guys stop making out? We're in Aberdeen! It's like the least romantic place in the world!" I look at Veronica. "Also I got the movie back on." We go into the hotel room. Cheryl and I lie next to each other. We sit there for a few minutes before I get bored. "Go walk around for a while." Cheryl says quietly. I get up and go for a walk around the hotel for a while. I go down to the small cafe area. "Do you want a coffee?" A guy ask quietly. I look at him. "No! I just want some tea or something not caffeinated." He nods. "Do you have a dairy problem?" I shake my head. "Hot chocolate coming up." He says smiling. "How much?" I ask quietly. "Are you staying here?" I nod. "Give me your room key and it just goes to the card your room is on." He explains.

I walk back into the room. "Where were you?" Cheryl ask concerned. "I went for a walk, like you told me to." She sighs. "You've been gone for 2 hours." I look at her. "I have?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Oh, sorry." I say quietly. She smiles and pulls me into a kiss.

CHERYL POV:

I walk out onto the balcony to see Toni staring out at the sky. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She jumps a little. "Do you think she's gonna like me?" She ask quietly. "I'm more fucked up than before my parents divorced." She says quietly. I take her hand. "Toni you talk to her all the time, she's gonna know what's up with you." I explain. She nods. "Toni, she loves you." I whisper. "So why did she leave me with my father?" She ask quietly. "I don't know Toni! How about you ask her tomorrow!" I say quietly. She nods. "Yeah." She whispers. "Toni, stop trying to kill my mother!" Veronica yells. I look at Toni. "What did I do this time?" She ask going into the room. "You don't even remember?" V ask concerned. "Well, I did a few things, one of them, and my personal favorite, I put a dead rat in one of her drawers in her office. I also started a few things and kinda forgot to finish them, so there's a few other things that I forgot about that are probably not even finished." Toni explains. I sigh. "You're so fucked up." She nods. "Thank you."

TONI POV:

"Go! We'll be right behind you." Cheryl says quietly. "Can you go up with me?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Yeah." She pulls me into a kiss. She pulls away before I can deepen it. "One more?" I ask quietly. "No, we need to see your mom." She says quietly. "But they are so soft." I whisper before following her up to my moms door. The door opens. "Long time no see!" Mom says quietly. I smile and hug her. "Who's this?" She ask smiling. "This is Cheryl. My girlfriend." She smiles and shakes Cheryl's hand. "And that girl just standing by my car?" She ask. "That's Veronica, she's our friend and the daughter of the woman dad married." I say the last part slightly pissed. "She's good though. Veronica, not the woman." I explain.

"I wanna stay here." I whisper. Cheryl looks at me. "So do it." She whispers pulling me closer. "What about you?" I ask quietly. "We can make something work. Both me and Veronica have private jets." She says quietly. "I still don't want to leave you." She smiles. "You still have to go through your dad and you should probably finish school." I explain. She nods. "I just don't want to be in Riverdale longer than I have to be." I nod. "I get it. You also are on parole, for ever." She nods. "Yeah, I'm kinda fucked." She whispers. "I don't know if her offer will be the same in 3 years." I look at her. "That offer stands for the rest of my life Toni." We both see Toni's mom. I take Toni's hands. "See? You'll be ok." I whisper before pulling her into a kiss. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you too." She smiles. I look at her. "I'm heading to bed, no funny business." We both nod as she leaves and closes the door. "You ok?" I ask quietly. "I'm tried. I'm gonna go to bed." She says before lying down.

I walk into the kitchen. "Toni and Veronica are still sleeping?" Toni's mom ask quietly. I nod. "Yeah, Toni kinda crashed last night. It was quite amusing." She smiles. "She does that." I nod. "How is she really doing?" She ask quietly. I pour myself some coffee. "She's been better. She's been worse though. She was pretty messed up after you and her dad got divorced. You know, setting multiple trash cans on fire at school. Why? I don't know." She nods. "How long have you guys actually been dating? Because she definitely been dating you longer than she wants to admit." I smile. "Since sophomore year." She nods. "I'm sorry you had to deal with baggage I accidentally left with her." I shrug. "We have our moments where I'm surprised one of us is not dead. Only because we both kinda grew up with parents who didn't know how to communicate properly. That's not a jab or anything. But when she's not behind a set of metal or plotting to kill the next person her father goes out with, she's amazing. She buys me a lot of chocolate and I haven't had the heart to tell her I'm lactose intolerant yet." She smiles. "Any minor inconvenience happens and now Toni thinks the only way you'll talk to her is her buying chocolates or flowers."

TONI POV:

I lied, when Cheryl went asleep I got up and. went to an NA meeting. I tell everyone that I don't have a drug problem. I don't really like admit it. I sit down in the back. Some people go, there's not a lot of people. "Do you want to go?" The person in charge ask quietly. I stand up. "I'm Toni, I'm not really supposed to be here. I'm not in the wrong place or anything! It's just I'm not usually in Washington. I'm kinda fucked up. Not in that rich teenager with daddy issues, fucked up! But something like that. I started using when my parents got a divorce and I didn't stop for a while. I'm almost a year clean. Ah... I never really had a rock bottom or anything! It's just, I legally had to go to one of these, I don't really anymore and honestly I don't really need to come to these, I like consistency and it's a nice way to remind myself to be sober so I don't fail any of the 3 drug test I take in a week." I say to everyone is the room. There's only like 8 of us so it's not that bad. After the meeting some of us go and talk about everything at a diner. It was nice actually. "So Toni how long are you here for?" One of the girls ask. "I'm only here for another week, I'm visiting my mom with my girlfriend and step sister." I say quietly. "Isn't that a bit of a punch in the face for your mom if you bring the daughter of the woman your dad married?" She ask. "I don't know. We were friends before our parents got married so I think no matter what she would probably be here anyways." She nods. "So where are you actually from?" She ask smiling. "Riverdale. It's a small town in New York." I say quietly. She nods. "I know where it is. I used to live there." I nod. "Josie McCoy." She says reaching her hand out. I shake it. "Toni Topaz." She nods. "You know Cheryl Blossom?" I nod. "How is she?" She ask smiling a little. "My crazy girlfriend." I say quietly. "She finally came out?" I nod. "Yeah! It took some pushing but she came out! She's crazier than ever! But she's good." I look at my watch. "Shit! I have to go!" I say pulling out my wallet and handing her some money. "I'll tell Cheryl you said hi." I say grabbing my jacket and running out. I walk into the house. "You were out late!" I jump at Veronica's voice. "Yeah so?" I ask taking off my jacket. "Where were you?" She ask quietly. "I had a thing." I whisper. "What thing we aren't in Riverdale?" She ask. I hand her my 10 months sober chip. "I was getting that." I whisper. "I don't want to talk about it. And before you ask, yes. This is why I smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day." I take my chip back and go into my room. I take shoes and pant off and lie next to Cheryl.