109: The One With Ice Cream

TONI POV:

I'm in the hallway at my locker when I hear a bunch of chaos down the hall. I look and see Cheryl pushing whoever is in her way, she obviously beyond pissed. I swallow scared for my life. Even if it's not about me I have to deal with the aftermath! That's worse than right now! I slam my locker not really meaning to. I jump a little and go to Cheryl. I step in front of her. "Cheryl. What the hell is going on?" I ask concerned. She looks at me. I seam the be the only person who she trust. Which scares me. What went wrong? Who hurt her? Well! We all know the answer to the. "Cheryl?" I whisper. She looks around realizes the mess she makes and run to the gym. I sigh. "The show is over! Go back to your bull shit!" I yell before going into the same direction as Cheryl. I make sure to be quiet so I don't scare her off. I sit in front of her as she cries. "Baby." I move her hands off her face so she'll look at me. "What's happened?" I ask cup her cheeks and wipe away her tears. "Tell me." I whisper. "Not here." She whispers. "Ok. Where?" I ask quietly. She shakes her head.

I get home from work and see Cheryl's car in my drive way. Mom must have let her in. I walk into the house. Cheryl stands up and pulls me to the car. "Cheryl!" I hold her arm and stop her. "Cheryl, talk to me!" I whisper. "Sweet Water." I get into the car.

I park the car. "What's bothering you?" I ask quietly as I take the key out of the ignition. "Talk to me." I take her hand. "My mom died." She whispers. Half of me was cheering, the other half of me was sad for Cheryl. "Cheryl..." I'm lost for words. "I hated her, but she was still my mom." I move hair out of her face. "I'm sorry baby." I whisper. She just lies into me and cries. I rub her back. I let her cry. She sits up and wipes her tears. "I think I know what will make you feel better." I whisper. "I'm really not in the mood for sex." She whispers. I shake my head. "I was thinking we drive to Greendale and get some ice cream. At that comic book café place." She nods. "Yeah. Just let me fix my make up." She pulls down the mirror. "You don't need any make up." I tell her. "My make up isn't water proof." She sasses me back.

"Better?" I ask eating my ice cream. "Yeah." She smiles. I look over and Cheryl in the passengers seat. "See I told you!" I look out the front window and there's a girl with unusually blond hair. It's almost white. She's cute. Cheryl! You're with Cheryl you dumb ass! "Cheryl. I love you." I whisper to her. "I love you too." She smiles. "I would love you more if you stopped staring at Sabrina." I look at her. "Her aunts help plan JJ's funeral. I recognized her when we were in there. She's nice. Her aunt scares the living shit out of me. That's saying something." I smile. "Sorry." I laugh a little. "It's fine." She kisses me. "Aww strawberry!" I joke. She shoves my shoulder slightly. I finish my ice cream. "We should head home. Do you want to stay with me tonight? It's getting late." She nods. "If my mom ask we got dinner." I start the car. "I'll always have space for more dessert." I whisper. Cheryl grabs a napkin and wipes my face. "You had a little bit on your cheek." She whispers. "I think I have some on my lip." I look at her. "I'm kissing you because I love you not because of your stupid joke." She kisses me.