121: The One With Betty and Veronica

TONI POV:

I walk into the living room. Cheryl and I are having a double date with Betty and Veronica. No one knows about them except us and the only reason we know about them is because we walked in on them in the Speakeasy. "You ok?" I ask rubbing Cheryl's thigh. "Yeah." She smiles. We will look over at Betty and Veronica, they are making out. I pull Cheryl into a kiss. "Talk to me." I whisper. "Later." I nod. I look over at B&V. "Can you two stop making out for 5 seconds?!" I yell at them. They pull away. "Sorry." I start playing the movie. "Go back to being down each others throats." They both giggle. Cheryl lies on top of me. Betty and Veronica are on the floor. Veronica is whispering stuff in Betty's ear and B is giggling. "Ew." I whisper. "You really hate affection." Cheryl whispers. "You knew this going into our relationship." She chuckles quietly. "True." I rub her back. "Can you guys shut up?" Betty ask frustrated. "Can you break up with your boyfriend?" I bite back. "Hey!"

Cheryl places the ice pack on my eye. "Betty I'm sorry." I whisper. "It's fine." She whispers. I look at her. "I wasn't thinking." She nods. "I get it. Sorry for punching you." I smile. "I was asking for it." I look at Cheryl. "Thanks." I whisper holding the ice pack. "You ok?" Betty ask quietly. "Yeah." I whisper. "I'm really sorry." I smile. "I didn't know you could punch." We both laugh quietly. "I didn't mean to throw your relationship at you." I apologize. "It's fine." She tells me. "Are you going to talk to Jughead?" I ask quietly. She nods. "Yeah."

I pull Cheryl closer and kiss her neck. "You sure you want to do this?" I ask while taking my boxers off. She nods. "I need verbal consent." I whisper. "Yes." I smile and grab a condom. "Stop me if this is too much." I whisper. She nods. I slide into her. She gasp a little. "You ok?" I ask quietly. She nods. I thrust slowly. "Fuck." I moan. I groan. She scratches down my back. "Toni!" She moans in my ear. "Harder." She whispers. I sit up, hold her hips and thrust faster. "Ah! I'm gonna cum." My thrust get sloppy, I lie on top of her and cum. "Was that ok?" I ask quietly. "For a first time yes." I lie next to her. I slide the condom off. "Do you think she's actually going to tell Jug?" She ask quietly. "No." We both say at the same time.

I walk into Pops. Betty is sitting at the counter. I sit next to her. "He's gonna be pissed. But he loves you more than anything in this world. He'll support anything you do." I tell her. I look at Pop Tate and he nods. A few minutes later 2 milkshakes gets placed in front of us one for me and one for Betty. "No one knows besides you and Cheryl." She whispers. "That's perfectly ok. But the longer you keep it from him, the more it hurts." I face her. She lies her head in her arms. "I know." I rub her back. "You need to tell him before he finds out." She looks up at me. "I didn't say anything but we both know Cheryl can't keep her mouth shut." She rolls her eyes. "Did she say anything?" I shake my head. "Not yet."