111: The One With The Therapist

TONI POV:

Cheryl walks into the house after having a session with the school therapist. She's obviously not in a good mood. "Cheryl. How did it go?" I ask concerned. "Why did you tell her?" She ask. "I know she asked you because there's no other way she would have gotten that information!" She yells. "Cheryl you're not ok." I walk over to her. "This is a new low for you." I tell her. "Don't give me that crap!" She holds back tears. "Cher." She stops me from saying anything else. "I told you all that in confidence! Not for you to go and tell some woman who doesn't know what she's doing!" I hold her shoulders. "Cheryl. Up until last week you're brother was in the basement because you couldn't let go. You're mother tormented you for years, you tried to kill yourself at sweetwater-." She stops me again. "That was mistake!" I shake my head. "Cheryl. You need help. If I was in your shoes I would be the same way." She breaks down crying. "I'm sorry." She cries.

"Cheryl I'll be out here." I whisper. She takes a deep breath and nods. "I love you ok?" I move hair out of her face. "I love you too." She walks into the therapist room. I take a deep breath. She looks back at first and I just nod. "How are you Cheryl?" I hear the therapist ask before the door closes. I take a deep breath and sit down. "Toni! Just the person I was looking for." Veronica walks in. I look up at her like a lost puppy. "Is everything ok?" She ask concerned. "Yeah. It's just Cheryl's in with the therapist and I'm worried about her." I whisper. "Ok. Do you mind helping me with something though?" She ask quietly. "As long as I can stay put than yes." She sits next to me. "It's something for next week. I need you to take pictures for my birthday party." She tells me. "Will I be paid?" I ask. "Of course." She smiles. "Actual money?" She looks down. "Now yes." I roll my eyes. "When is the party?" I ask quietly. "I'll send you the details later. I have to go." She runs out seeing Betty. I shrug and just wait. About 20 minutes go by and Cheryl walks out with the therapist. Cheryl just walks past me. "How did it go?" I ask concerned. "You should talk to her about seeing a therapist outside of school." I look at Cheryl who's grabbing stuff from her locker. "I'm sending her home for today. Try to keep her relaxed and talk her into a outside therapist." I nod. "Ok. Thank you." I shake her hand and walks to Cheryl.

"How are you feeling?" I ask moving hair out of her face. "Worse." She sighs. "Do you want to go to Pop's? Get your mind off of everything." Cheryl started seeing an actual therapist and honestly it's made everything worse. Probably because she has to come to terms with everything. "Cheryl?" She looks at me. "Yeah." She nods. "Come on."

"How's therapy going?" I ask quietly. She just looks at her food. "Babe I feel like I'm talking to a wall." Nothing. I take a deep breath. "Fine! I guess no more sex." She looks up. "It's fine now give bring back sex!" She insist. "Tell me more." I whisper. "We talked through everything. How horrible my mom is and everything." I take her hand. "I know I've been a grump lately but I'm just not used to talking through my feelings." She whispers. She looks like she really need to tell me something but doesn't. "Cher." Her breath hitches a little. "What aren't you telling me?" I ask quietly. "Not here." She whispers. "Ok." I take a deep breath and rub her hand with my thumb. "Can I get my sex back?" I laugh a little. "Of course. I was just trying to get your attention." She smiles a little for the first time in a couple weeks.

"Cheryl what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask. "I know this is stupid but, you know how I'm not straight." She rubs her hands nervously. "Yeah. Obviously." I smiles. "Why? Are you thinking about you know?" She shakes her head. "No! But you wouldn't break up with me if I was right?" She ask scared. "That would be a really dumb reason to break up with you." I take her hands. "Ok." I fake gasp. "Are you..." I look around sarcastically. "Gay?" I whisper and cover my mouth. "Shut up." She hits my shoulder playfully. I laugh a little. "Are you?" I ask seriously. "Yeah. I know it's stupid I just-." She sighs. "It's ok." I rub her arm. "I promised you if you talked I would give you sex." I grin. She lies on top of me as I pull her into a kiss. "I love you." She kisses me.