168: The One With The Sister

TONI POV:

I grab Cheryl's arm and turn her around. "What do you want?" She ask pissed. "You're giving me the silent treatment! What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "You kissing that stupid sophomore guy!" She yells. "Huh?" I look at her confused. "That stupid sophomore you were holding hands with." I sigh. "Does that guy have long blonde hair? Like surfer dude long?" I ask realizing what she's talking about. She nods. "That's my sisters boyfriend." I say quietly. "You have a sister?" She ask confused. "Y-yeah. We've gone over this. Amy? That's my sister." I say quietly. "But you look so much a like." I nod. "Yeah my mom is a copying machine. You should see my brothers, honestly we all look like twins." I explain. She sighs in relief. I look over and see my sister coming over. "See? There she is now." I point to Amy. "Holy shit." I nod. "How am I just seeing her?" Cheryl ask quietly. "It's the second day of school, Amy was away at band camp since July which has been as long as we've been dating." She nods. Amy comes over. "Hey." She says. "Do all your names start with A's?" Cheryl ask. "Yeah." We both say. "I don't get your family Toni." I smile. "Do you need a ride home?" I ask Amy. "Yeah." I nod. "Cool call mom."

"Amy is a year younger than me. My brother who is 3 years older than me, is Alexander but he goes by Alex, and there's my brother Antonio, he's the oldest. And you know my full name and how much I hate it." I explain to Cheryl. "You and your brother have the same name essentially." I nod. "Yeah." I nod. She cups my cheek and pulls me into a kiss. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you." I whisper. She kisses me again. She gets on top of me and we make out. The door opens and it's Nana Rose. "Come on!" I groan a little.

"What was Cheryl talking about earlier?" Amy ask quietly. "She thought you were me and got jealous." I say quietly. She laughs a little.