98: The One Where Toni Breaks Her Shoulder

CHERYL POV:

Toni walks into Pops. She doesn't look ok. "Toni." She looks me and sit at my booth. "Are you ok?" I ask quietly. "No." She whispers. "My uncle kicked me out." She says in shock. "I didn't know where else to go. I came here hoping someone would be here."

"I can stay on the couch." She whispers. "Toni we've been dating for 3 months. You can stay in my bed." I whisper. "Ok." She whispers nervously. We go upstairs. We walk into my room and she starts get changed. I realize she's in pain. "What hurts?" I ask quietly. "I'm fine." She lies and tries to get her shirt off but winches in pain. "Ow fuck!" She holds her shoulder. I go to the bathroom and grab a sling from when I broke my arm. "Do you want this?"

I walk downstairs into the kitchen. Toni and her stuff are at the kitchen counter. "Toni." She looks up from her cereal. "Hey." She whispers. I grab a bowl, pour cereal and milk. "How's you're shoulder?" I ask quietly. "Fine." She whispers. "Do you want to go to the doctor after school?" I ask quietly. "That would be nice." She whisper. I smile. "Ok." I nod. "Come on let's go to school." I whisper. She gets up and we leave. We walk into school. "What did you do?" Veronica ask as we walk into the student lounge. "My uncle shoved me into the fridge when he found out I was a serpent." Toni whispers. "Than I said something about staying with Cheryl and he told me to back my stuff and never come back." She sits next to Veronica and I sit in front of them. "I'm sorry that this happened to you." V whispers. "It's fine."

"You were smart enough to put her into a sling." The doctor says looking at the X-rays of Toni's shoulder. "It's definitely broken. There isn't much we can do but we can put you in a stint and sling." Toni nods. "Ok." She whispers.