196: The One Where They Foster a Kid

TONI POV:

"What is your name again?" I look at Jake, who Cheryl and I are fostering. "My name is Toni!" I say smiling. He nods. "Cool." I nod. "You hungry?" He shrugs. "I know that you haven't eaten since you've gotten here this morning and, I'm not forcing you to eat! But I don't want you to starve." I say quietly. "There's a diner close by. You can get whatever you want there." He smiles a little. "And than we can go shopping for new clothes you might like and some snacks and food you like." I tell him. He nods. "Cool. Come on." I say getting up.

Jake and I walk into Pops. "Toni! Did you kidnap a kid?" Veronica ask looking up. "No! This is Jake!" I say quietly. Her eyes widen. "Is this the kid you were talking about?" I nod. She smiles. "This is Veronica, you'll get to know her really well." I say smiling. Veronica gets to his level. "How old are you?" She ask quietly. "12." He says shyly. "Where's Cheryl?" She ask me. "She had work she couldn't get the day off." I say quietly. "We're gonna go eat." I say before we go sit down. "What do you want kid?" I ask smiling. He looks at the menu. "What can I get?" He ask scared almost. "Anything you want! Just make sure you're not allergic to anything and you'll actually eat it, even though if you don't eat it me or Cheryl will probably eat it anyways." I say quietly. He smiles. "What is good here?" He ask quietly. "I personally like the burgers!" He sticks his nose up. "Really?" I ask shocked. "I'm sorry." He says quietly. "It's ok! I'm just surprised! You're a kid!" I tell him. "Chicken wings!" His eyes light up. "You want the wings?" He nods. I nod. "Cool!" I smile.

Idk how to write this