102: The One With The Younger Brother

CHERYL POV:

I hear the bell ring and I look up. Toni walks in holding a small boy. "I'm sorry. My mom is off. I couldn't find someone to watch him." She whispers. "Ok." I smile. "This is Tommy. He's my brother but I think you figured that out by now." She sits down.

"I'm sorry about my brother." She whispers. "It's ok he's sleeping now." I move my hand closer to her. "That means we're alone." She pulls me into a kiss. "Why didn't you not tell me about your brother?" I straddle her. "Because he's my dad's son and I wanted to hang out with him." She whispers. She kisses me again. "Let's enjoy the peace and quiet." We make out and I grind to make her hard. She stops us and unbuckles her belt. "Condom." I whisper in between kisses. I grab one and slide it on her. She rips my underwear off. "Those were 30 dollars." I whisper. "I'll buy you a new pair." She slides herself inside me. "Is this ok?" She ask nervously. I moan. I ride her faster. "God!" I nod. "Cheryl." She moans throws her head back. "Faster." She whispers. I kiss her neck and thrust faster. "I love you." She moans. I stop. "I love you too." She smiles and we kiss. She rolls us over and thrust slowly.

"Thanks for letting us stay over." Toni whispers. "It's no problem." I pull her closer. "I'm sorry if my brother was to much." I shake my head. "He's sweet." I smile. Tommy walks over to us. "What do you want to eat today?" Toni ask quietly. "Toast." He whispers.

"You guys can stay if it's bad at home." Toni shakes her head. "I have to drop him off. But I'll definitely be back. She went on another drinking binge." She whispers. I kiss her. "Eww! Get a room."

TONI POV:

"Mom! Mom!" I yell. She looks up at me. "Where's Tammy?" I shake my head. "Never mind." I walk out. I get into the trunk and go to Cheryl's house. I knock on the door. Cheryl opens the door. "Can I stay here for a few days?" She nods. "Come in." We go upstairs. "Bath?" She ask quietly. I nod. We into the bath. "Better?" She ask. "Maybe." I whisper as she pulls out a blunt. "Hell yeah." She sits in front of me and we pass the blunt back and forth. "What happened?" She ask quietly. "I can't put up with my moms drinking anymore." I whisper. "I'm sorry baby." She whispers. "I love you."