Narcissa Black- Necklace (c)

Sometimes you felt like you needed to treat your girlfriend. You loved Narcissa and although you knew money meant nothing when it came to love, you did want to show her how much you loved her and one of the best ways was with a nice gift. You hadn't been going out to look for something for Narcissa but when you found the item in a shop, you couldn't deny how perfect it would be for her.

As soon as you next saw Narcissa you welcomed her with the small box, held out in front of you to her. She cocked an eyebrow at you as she took it from you.

"What's this?" Narcissa asked.

"I saw it and thought of you," you grinned. "I wanted to treat the woman that I love so dearly."

A gentle smile curled onto her lips as she locked down at the box that you had handed her. She took a second before opening the box which made her smile grow more.

Inside of the box was a dainty silver necklace that had a blue gem hanging from it. It wasn't the most expensive or extravagant item of jewellery, but it was perfect in your eyes which meant that it was fitting for the person that you deemed perfect.

"It's beautiful," she smiled, toying with the necklace.

"Not as beautiful as you."

She rolled her eyes at you, not appreciating the compliment as she didn't agree with it, at least not from you.

"Can you put it on me?" She asked.

You nodded your head. Narcissa took the necklace out of the box and unclasped it before handing it to you. She pulled her long blonde hair up out of the way, allowing you to place the blue gem against her chest and wrap the silver chain around her neck and reclasping it behind her neck.

She turned back towards you. As soon as you saw the necklace on her, you knew that it was the perfect choice for Narcissa. She looked a little confused at the dreamy look on your face as you looked at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

"It brings out your eyes," you commented. "It just helps make you look even more beautiful than you already are."

She playfully slapped your shoulder, letting her other hand clasp onto her gem that hung from her neck.

"Thank you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.