Bellatrix Black- Wing Man (c)

Straight from Hogwarts you went on to work in St Mungo's, training to be a healer, so spent all of your time either in the hospital working or training, or at home doing more studying to make sure that you would do your best at your job. You felt as though it was worth doing all of the work now to get the job you wanted but your best friend Bellatrix didn't feel the same way about it. She didn't have the same work ethic, nor moral ethics as you. She didn't see the point in you working such long hours or putting the work in at home, she preferred to enjoy her time even if no one else enjoyed how that time was spent.

You had met Bellatrix when you were a young girl, your mothers having been friends since their time in Hogwarts. The two of you were the best of friends and when you joined Hogwarts, you were roommates in the Slytherin dormitories. Your friendship survived the issues of viewpoints and ideals and now you were out of school without anything pulling the friendship together but still stuck by each other as the best of friends.

Bellatrix rushed into the room as you tried to read through a textbook.

"They're doing half price drinks in the pub," she smiled. "We could meet ourselves two wizards and make a night of it."

You offered her an apologetic smile. "I need to finish these two chapters tonight if I want to stay on top of my work."

Bellatrix rolled her eyes, caring little for your work. She waved dismissively at the book, wishing to throw it away but didn't want to completely put down your ambitions.

"Well it'll take me about an hour to get ready and you better be done with it by then so you can be my wing man," she said sternly.

"Don't worry, I'll still be here when you're ready," you stated. "If I'm done when you're ready, then I will be your loyal wing man but if not, I need to finish this."

She grinned at you, jumping on the spot before starting to make her way over to the door to head to get ready.

"You'll be done by then, I know it," she grinned. "Get reading, I need my wing man tonight."

Bellatrix rushed from the room to get ready, leaving you to try and get the reading done because you knew full well that you'd be going out with her whether you were finished or not.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr request.