Charlie Weasley- Loner (c)

When your boyfriend invited you to visit his home in Romania, you didn't realise what it would actually be, and it certainly wasn't anything you would have expected. You knew that Charlie worked with dragons and it was relatively secluded as to not end up with muggle casualties, but you didn't realise quite how secluded it was. He lived in a tiny wooden cabin (which you questioned the safety of as soon as you saw it due to the dragons around) in the middle of a forest, far away from anyone else. Even all the other workers lived miles away in their own cabins with vast land in between to house the dragons. Even if it was in the middle of nowhere, it wasn't an unpleasant house, but it certainly seemed lonely.

"Do you not get lonely all the way out here on your own?" You questioned, looking out of the window to see nothing but forest in all directions.

He shrugged his shoulders as he dropped down onto the sofa, patting the seat next to him for you to join him. You did as you were told, cuddling up to his side.

"What can I say?" He said. "I'm a lone wolf."

You rolled your eyes at him. He was pretty independent but he seemed to enjoy your company so that was going against his theory that he was a complete loner.

"No, you're not," you said, playfully poking his chest. "You're a lone dragon."

Charlie let out a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around you to pull you close to him in a tight embrace.

"I guess you could say that."

"I don't think you're as much of a loner as you think you are," you said prodding his nose with your outstretched finger.

Once again, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I grew up as one of seven children, I think I'm just appreciative of the peace out here. It's nice to not have so many people around but I still love them and enjoy when I stay with them, just not as much as I enjoy leaving."

You had met his family and they were lovely but very loud, so you completely understood what he meant by it.

"Well you get to put up with me here for a while, I hope I won't ruin your peace."

He shook his head. "I'd rather have you here than be alone."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.