Fred Weasley- Scare (c)

Any morning was a bad concept for you, not wanting to wake up for anything or any reason but when you're woken up by your boyfriend screaming, that was far more unpleasant. Fred wasn't too panicky normally so when you heard him screeching for you to wake up and help him, it sent fear through you and you did as you were told without any thought. You jumped out of the bed without any grace to the matter, stumbling over the sheets and your hair flying wild. Grabbing onto your wand, you tried to see what danger was causing such a startling wake up call but there wasn't anything out of the normal. The room looked perfectly fine, minus the mess that was the bed and your boyfriend stood at the foot of it.

As the grin grew on his face, you realised what had gone on. He had done it as a joke and took great joy in the panic that you showed him. Fred let out a laugh, collapsing onto the bed. He observed the expression on your face falling from fear to being completely pissed off. You grabbed one of your pillows before jumping onto the bed so that you could get on top of him and straddle his middle.

You smacked him with the pillow a couple of times before pausing to glare at his still laughing face.

"Don't you ever do that again."

Once again you smacked him with the pillow, but it was quickly pulled out of your hand and you were flung onto the mattress with Fred moving the wrap his arms around you.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled, kissing your cheek.

You narrowed your eyes at him. "Clearly."

Seen as he commonly did terrible pranks against you, this wasn't out of the normal but you knew that he wasn't sorry and would likely do something similar again but you'd just have to get revenge when he least expected it.

"I didn't think it'd scare you so much," he admitted, pushing your messy hair out of your face. "At least I know if someone attacks us in our sleep, you will be able to protect us."

"It was a dick move, Weasley," you frowned.

"I know, I know," he said. "I won't do it again although your face was pretty funny."

You playfully smacked his chest as you moved to get comfortable with him on the bed, ready to forgive him but you certainly wouldn't forget.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.