Bill Weasley- Comedy (c)

It was hard when Bill was away for work, but you knew he loved his job, so you learnt to make the most of the time you had together and try not to miss him too much whilst he was away. He had been away for work for the last week and hard returned earlier that day. As you did every time, he had been away for at least a few days, you had spent a few hours just curled up together in your bed, appreciating having someone lying next to you and having someone you loved with you.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you," you smiled softly at him.

"You are so sweet Y/N, I couldn't stop thinking about you either."

It had all been far too cheesy over the last few hours of cutesy cuddles and kisses, complimenting each other non-stop and acting like lovesick teenagers. Although you did love him with all of your heart, you still needed something else in a conversation with him instead of still being as sickly sweet as you had on your honeymoon.

"It was like having nightmares all day," you sighed.

Bill had gotten used to you and your attempts at humour, so was expecting something along those lines to come from you after you had been so sweet and complimentary for a few hours without attempting a stupid joke.

"Very charming," he chuckled.

"I try," you grinned, pulling him closer to you.

He rolled his eyes at you, knowing that you didn't mean anything cruel about it but having gotten used to you being silly and different to a lot of people but that had been something that he had fallen in love with.

"You're lucky I love you," he smiled, pressing his lips to yours.

"I know," you said. "I do feel very lucky to have you."

You snuggled up closer to him, resting your head against his chest to tighten the loving embrace. Bill pressed a kiss to the top of your head, pulling up the bedsheet around your shoulders to keep the two of you toasty.

"I'm the lucky one," he corrected. "Even if you should never go into comedy."

"It's more of a hobby rather than a career," you laughed.

He rolled his eyes with a gentle smile on his face, appreciating these moments to make up for the time that you had been apart for.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.