Fred Weasley- Sweet Tooth (c)

Sometimes you forgot that your boyfriend, Fred, had been raised within the Wizarding World for all of his life, unlike you who was a halfblood and was integrated in both worlds. You appreciated the fact though that he wanted to learn about the muggle world, especially the parts of it that made you happy, wanting to be able to play a role in that too.

He knew the ins and outs of wizarding sweet treats and was well versed in what ones were your favourite and which ones you hated but when it came to muggle sweets, he couldn't even name any, let alone know which one you preferred. The only thing he did know about them was that you had a sweet tooth and spoke fondly of the muggle confectionary that you had been raised on, so he wanted to help you with that and bring them to you.

With a great struggle, he managed to find a sweet shop not far from Diagon Alley and was lost when he saw the choices and options that he could pick for you. Without much else to go on, he picked up one of everything and paid with the muggle money he had stolen from your purse and replaced with galleons that he hoped was the equivalence. He returned to your shared home with arms full of carrier bags and dropped them at your feet.

"I didn't know what you liked," he shrugged.

You grinned at him excitedly, ready to fall into a sugar coma after making your way through it all.

"Fred!" You exclaimed. "You didn't have to buy so much; this is more than anyone has probably ever bought in one go."

He ran a hand through his red hair. "I wanted to make you happy."

You jumped up onto your feet and pulled him into a tight hug along with a tender kiss. "You always make me happy."

Your attention quickly fell back onto the sugar-filled goodies in front of you. You pulled Fred down to the floor, to sit by your side and join you as you told him about all of the things he had bought and which ones you liked and didn't like.

"Personally, I prefer dark chocolate, so Green and Black's is my favourite chocolate. These are Snickers and Twix, they're pretty average when it comes to chocolate bars, they're alright, I'll happily eat them but if there are options, they'll probably be forgotten. And these," you held out the red bag of chocolates at your partner. "These are Maltesers, they are the worst. Maltesers are satanic bunny poop."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.