Neville Longbottom- Carry (c)

Although it was long past the days of your mandatory flying lessons in your first year at Hogwarts but still you and your boyfriend, Neville, were far from capable flyers. You were clumsy and uncoordinated on the ground, let alone when you were put in control of a broom in the air. Now later in your studies at the school, no lessons were provided on flying, assuming that all students were beyond capable at what they were meant to be able to do. Seen as the two of you weren't, you snuck out of your dormitories late at night and decided to practice outside, to make sure that you were up to a similar level of your peers.

It was a stupid idea, if anyone found out, you would be in a lot of trouble and seen as you were both terrible at it, it wouldn't end well, and it certainly didn't.

You had mounted your broom and tried to fly but when you were barely a few feet into the air, you fell from the broom and landed painfully on the floor. You tried your best to keep your painful screams inside of yourself, not wanting to alarm anyone but Neville rushed straight to your side to comfort you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You looked over yourself and tried to move but as you attempted to move your left leg, pain shot through you and you had to stifle a cry. As you looked at your trouser leg, you noticed blood seeping through the fabric and it only concerned you further of what was going on.

"My leg," you grunted through gritted teeth.

Neville attempted to move your trouser leg but seen as you let out a scream and his hand was now coated in blood; he stopped and allowed a correct assumption that you were injured.

"We need to take you to the hospital wing," he stated.

"I can't walk on this," you frowned, pointing to your leg.

"Then choose, piggyback or princess carry?"

"You shouldn't have to carry me, Nev," you sighed.

He shrugged his shoulders as he rose back to his feet. "You need help and I'm not about to just leave you out here on your own."

You weren't a fan of the idea of your boyfriend carrying you but there was little else that you could do to get the help that you clearly needed.

"Princess carry, I guess."

~*~
Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.