Hermione Granger- Argument (c)

You had enjoyed the peace of the common room until it was rudely broken by Hermione and Ron entering through the picture and far more noise than two people should really be able to.

"Shut up Hermione," Ron exclaimed. "You're not always right."

"Well whenever we seem to have a somewhat intellectual conversation, I seem to have to correct you because you tend to take habit in being incorrect," she retorted.

"You don't have to always correct me," he huffed.

"Once again, you're wrong, I'm not going to just allow you to spew garbage without trying to make you at least learn where you were speaking wrong."

It wasn't uncommon for the two of them to clash, they seemed to argue far more often than they ever got along. They were the opposite of each other which sometimes worked for friendships but for the two of them they seemed to be at each other's throats unless there was someone to stand between them and act as a counsel.

"See," he said gesturing wildly. "Do you always have to correct me?"

Hermione rolled her eyes as she took the seat that was next to you whilst the redhead sat down opposite the two of you.

"It's a hobby of mine to prove you wrong," she smirked. "And you give me way too many opportunities to do so. Maybe if you read a book once in a while, you'd be able to accurately portray facts instead of talking out of your arse."

Ron was seething at the comments that his friend was making about him.

"Not everyone needs to have their nose stuck in a book all the time."

"At least it offers me the chance to correct you when you're wrong, which seemingly is most of the times you open your mouth."

You let out a snicker, gaining their attention. You didn't want to get involved in the conversation as it would likely end with your head being bitten off but now you needed to tell them why you were laughing and sadly it was due to a terrible pun that you had thought of.

"I guess that you could call him Wrong-ald Weasley," you laughed to yourself.

Both of them frowned at you, shaking their heads at the terrible joke, not even wanting to verbally acknowledge how bad it was; instead they turned back to each other and continued their argument.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.