Remus Lupin- Picnic (c)

As it was a nice weekend in the summer, you and your friends decided it was for the best to spend your Saturday in Hogsmeade, stocking up on the best snacks they had to offer before having a picnic on the Sunday out on the Hogwarts grounds. Between the four of you, you had managed to gather more snacks than you could logically be able to eat but it was better to have a variety than be stuck with the same two sweets that you'd all be bored of rather quickly.

You had all thrown the snacks into the centre of the large blanket that had been taken from Sirius' bed before sitting around and chatting about anything that came into your minds. The four of you had spent a few hours of there, in which you and your boyfriend Remus had ended up shifting closer to one another until you were cuddled up together, with your other two friends sat opposite, taking amusement in the two of you. Every time you snuggled closer, kissed or said anything complimentary, you would receive giggles or gagging noises from James and Sirius.

"James, do you believe in love at first sight?" Sirius asked, fluttering his eyelashes and grasping onto his best friends' hands.

"Oh Sirius, of course I do," James responded gleefully. "I am desperately in love with you and have been since I first glanced at you."

Sirius held a hand to his heart and gasped in amazement.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world," he squealed. "I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you."

James made the first move, jumping up onto his knees so that he could push Sirius backwards so that he was forced to lay on the grass before jumping on top of him. The two of them started to pretend to make out, making the most sickening noises that they could.

"Fuck you," you shouted, throwing a piece of food at the two boys opposite you.

"You're both arseholes," Remus added, holding you close to him.

Neither of you were embarrassed by your romance, your dedication or your love for one another, but Sirius and James lacked the ability to not make fun of everything.

"You're both just jealous that neither of you can get a girlfriend," you added. "I don't see Lily or Marlene anywhere."

They pulled away from each other, glaring at you for mentioning the girls that they were interested in, letting you and Remus just stay happily together without their mockery for the rest of the picnic.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.