Charlie Weasley- Snoring (c)

You finished the page that you were reading, putting your bookmark between the pages and returning the book to your bedside cabinet. You flicked off the lamp before rolling over to your boyfriend who had been patiently waiting for his pre-sleep cuddles and kisses.

"Goodnight," you smiled softly, pressing a kiss to Charlie's lips.

"Goodnight."

You rolled over to face away from him, backing up until your back was against his bare chest, so that he could wrap his arms around you to pull you as close to him as he possibly could. You closed your eyes and snuggled into the hug and begun to let yourself fall asleep.

When you were almost fully drifted off, you were stunned back awake by a loud snore in your ear. It took you a second to calm down from the shock of the noise, so close to your ear and tried to close your eyes and go to sleep. It was a futile attempt though. Charlie continued to snore loudly in your ear and every time you thought that he was going to be quiet, another snore hit.

You jutted out your elbow into his stomach, hoping the nudge would shut him up but not wake him. You were wrong. He stirred for a second before he continued to snore but this time louder than before. You questioned going downstairs to sleep on the sofa, but you'd wake him up anyway by crawling out of his arms, so you might as well just wake him and stay.

Rolling over to face him, you gave him a couple of shoves until he woke up.

"Huh?" He grunted.

"You sound like a fucking train," you frowned.

Still sleepy, he turned his head in confusion, not knowing what you were talking about.

"You rarely ever snore, but tonight you have decided to try and burst my eardrums with your snoring," you stated with a huff.

He gave you a cheeky, tired smile, doing his best to look innocent and sweet even though it wasn't working as you were rather pissed off from the loud snoring and your desperation to fall asleep.

"I'm sorry," you said, leaning in to kiss your cheek.

"If it continues, I'm going to smother you in your sleep," you stated. "Try rolling over, it might help not deafen me."

Charlie did as he was told and rolled over before quickly falling back asleep, this time snoring a little quieter and you had to accept it.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.