Dwarf

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Omnivorous

Small and very fiesty, Dwarves are almost always looking for a good fight. Even female Dwarves love to fight and both genders train for hours a day with their axes, short swords, bows, large daggers, and hammers. but it is usually the males that do the hunting and the fighting outside of where they live and the females will fight is the fight is brought to their homes.

Most Dwarves live in large underground cities that are spread throughout the globe and many of these cities are connected by large tunnels that are basically very long highways.( many of these tunnels go under the ocean) This cities are lead by kings and queens and after both the king and queen die, the next monarchs are either decided through combat, elections, or earning it by the choices that a Dwarf has made during times when hard choices had to be made. ( The decision on how a monarch is chosen is different depending on which Dwarf city it is)

Due to having many cities spread throughout the world, Dwarves can speak many different languages and have a language of their own. However, unlike the language that Elves speak, the language that Dwarves speak is much harder for humans and other creatures to learn.

Dwarves are very well known for being hard workers. Many of them are masters at things like blacksmithing and other types of metalworking, woodworking, combat training, mining, archery, swordsmanship, hunting and gathering, carpentry, and city construction. 

A very big problem that Dwarves have is how greedy they are when it comes to things like gold and other treasures. They sometimes will die defending their treasures even if they have plenty of time to retreat and will sometimes even refuse to exchange it for food and other necessities even if they are in desperate need of them.

While Dwarves love to fight, there is one thing that they love to do more: Eat! Dwarves will look for any excuse to have a large feast. A young Dwarf gets their first kill: Feast!  Having a bunch of very successful hunts in a row: Feast!  The monarchs give birth to their first child: Feast!  A hunting party survives a blizzard: Feast! A new house is constructed: Feast!  Many Dwarves even celebrate holidays like Thanksgiving and Midsummer just so they can have more excuses to throw a feast. Some Dwarves are overweight because of this, but they just see as an advantage when it comes to fighting because they can use their weight to gain the upper hand.

Naturally live for around a 100 to 300 years, but many of them don't make it that long because they end up dying from battle wounds. Many even have to retire from their job early because of wounds that never properly healed giving them trouble.

Like Elves, they are immune to sickness and disease, but they are not immune to infection and many end up dying from infected wounds.

Many Dwarves mate for life and are very open to relationships with other creatures.

Dwarves can be very mischievous and love to troll other creatures ( Yes, even actual Trolls) ,but they especially like to mess with Elves and love to get under their skins.    

A fact that many creatures seem to be shocked by is that even female Dwarves can grow very long and bushy facial hair. Many creatures have ended up receiving a very hard punch to the face after mistaking a female Dwarf for a male Dwarf.

Extra Fun Fact: Contrary to popular belief, it is actually Dwarves, not Elves, that help out at Santa's workshop in the North Pole. A large underground Dwarf city is even located near the workshop so that Dwarves can easily go and work for Santa ( who is actually a Wizard that was somehow granted immortality) if they so please.

Cryptid/ Mythological Creature EncyclopediaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara