Centaur

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Herbivorous

Naturally live on every continent except Antarctica and it is believed that they made it to almost every continent because of the fact that they have the exact same intelligence levels as humans and are capable of building and traveling by boat.

Thanks to DNA tests, we know that Centaurs and Humans share a common ancestor, but it still still unclear as to what that ancestor was. ( They are classified as members of the Horse family and members of the Primate family) 

Tend to live in large villages that are located deep in large forests, but many have moved into more urban areas and live in regular houses. These villages are lead by a chief ( male or female) and the chief's mate and after the chief dies, they hold elections for who will be the next chief. ( It is usually a much younger Centaur that is just starting to find its place) 

Rather than fight with guns, Centaurs prefer to use swords and bows. ( Most of the time the males fight with swords and the females use bows, but it can be the other way around and many centaurs have trained to be masters with both weapons)

Most Centaurs mate for life, but can have many partners throughout their life until they find that mate for life.

Like a horse, a baby Centaur can walk and run from birth, but it is still unclear as to how the human part of it is able to handle that from birth. 

 Very fast creatures, Centaurs can keep up with a speeding car on the highway and some can even out pace those cars. 

Their average lifespan is just a little bit longer than the lifespan of the average human. 

They once had a rivalry with Minotaurs that lasted for thousands of years and the two species fought in many wars against each other, but they eventually came to a mutual peace and now there are many villages that have both Minotaur and Centaur residents living in them.

They prefer to use plants and other things in nature for medicinal purposes, but they are not opposed to using modern medicine if the situation calls for it.

Extra Fun Fact: Some Centaurs work in rodeos and help wrangle up Bulls and Horses that have bucked their riders off. Many people are shocked by the fact that those Centaurs get paid just as much money as the humans that work in the rodeo.