Sheepsquatch

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Omnivorous

Sheepsquatch were though to be cousins of Sasquatches, but are now known to actually be more closely related to Satyrs.

Sheepsquatch are very primitive creatures that are incapable of speech and are nowhere near as intelligent as their Satyr cousins.

The Ram-like horns on their heads are on all Sheepsquatch and they are used for protection and to help them bring down prey.

As the previous fact suggests, Sheepsquatch bring down their prey and defend themselves by headbutting their prey/foe in a similar manner to how Bighorn Sheep fight their rivals. If their headbutts fail, they have no problem using their immense strength to fight.

Sheepsquatch primarily live in the Central Appalachian Mountains ( mainly West Virginia), but small populations have been documented in the other parts of Appalachia and the Ozark Mountains.

The cries of a Sheepsquatch sound very similar to Sasquatch howls. This similarity is one of the reasons that they were once believed to be Sasquatch cousins.

They are born without their horns and it can take up to 5 years for them to fully grow in, but once they do grow in, they are very powerful weapons.

The exact lifespan of a Sheepsquatch is unknown, but it is believed to be similar to the lifespan of their Satyr cousins.

Sheepsquatch usually live alone unless they have young. They will form small family groups until the horns grow in on the heads of the young. They then go their separate ways.

The fur on Sheepsquatch is extremely thick and acts like a suit of armor that protects the Sheepsquatch from damage. There have been a few cases of bullets ricocheting off of their fur and hitting the person that fired the shot.

The skeletons of Devil Monkeys have been found in many Sheepsquatch dens leading many to believe that Devil Monkeys are their favorite food.

Sheepsquatches are very resilient to cold temperatures. So resilient that many scientists believe that Sheepsquatch would be capable of living in Antarctica.

Similar to Werewolves, Sheepsquatch have a special skeleton that allows them to constantly switch between a bipedal form and a quadrupedal form. 

Extra Fun Fact: There have been pushes for Sheepsquatch to be renamed since their name is very misleading. Some argue that Sheepsatyr would make more sense.