Orc

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Carnivorous

Contrary to popular belief, Orcs are actually not corrupted forms of Elves. They are their own completely separate species that are more closely related to creatures like Trolls, Goblins, Ogres, and Cyclopes than they are to Elves.

Meat is always on the menu for Orcs and they prefer to eat it raw. Their bodies are capable of digesting plant material, but they absolutely despise the taste of it and there have been many cases where an Orc died of starvation because it refused to eat anything plant related.

Orcs have an extremely good sense of smell and some can even tell the species, age, and gender of whatever they are smelling from hundreds of miles away.

The idea of the Uruk-hai in " The Lord of the Rings" franchise was inspired by the existence of a type of Orc know as a Brawler Orc.

Brawler Orcs are the result of an extremely common mutation in Orcs that occurs before they are born. This mutation causes the Orcs that have it to be more aggressive, stronger, faster, and larger than normal Orcs. This mutation is a benefit that makes them better warriors.

Orcs love combat so much that many of them serve in the militaries of the countries that they live in. ( A majority of this Orcs are Brawler Orcs). They don't even seem to care what political ideology they are fighting on the side of.

Orcs can be founded living on all continents, but the species originated in Europe.

Orcs are way faster than they look and can run up up to 35 miles per hour. However, Brawler Orcs have been documented running up to 55 miles per hour.

They have a very high pain tolerance with some getting up and fighting even after been blown back several feet by explosions.

They can live to be almost a hundred years old, but most of them end up dying in battle long before then.

Extra Fun Fact: Many Orcs did not take kindly to being portrayed as  villains in " The Lord of the Rings" franchise and thus people like Peter Jackson and Tolkien are greatly disliked in Orc society.