Valkyrie

Animal Class: Mammal 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Animal Class: Mammal 

Diet: Omnivorous

Valkyries are an all Female species.

Like Elves, they are immortal and are immune from diseases.

Thanks to their immortality, Valkyries don't need to reproduce, but many of them have formed romantic relationships with other Valkyries or other creatures.

Due to the fact that many of them are in relationships with other creatures, Valkyrie hybrids are a common sight across the globe.

While their wings appear to be very fragile upon first glance, they are actually completely immune from any damage.

Valkyries have an extreme high pain tolerance with many being seen fighting with multiple melee weapons like swords and knives sticking in them.

Valkyries have assisted in many human conflicts throughout history.

They make their weapons from an unknown and seemingly indestructible metal and refuse to reveal where they get this metal from.

Strangely, the metal they use appears to be able to sense when a non Valkyrie is trying to use it and any Valkyrie weapon used by a non Valkyrie will shatter the second they try to use it.

Valkyries primarily use swords and knives as their weapons, but many have been known to use hammers, axes, maces, bows, crossbows, scythes, spears, nunchucks, tridents, shurikens, whips, war fans, boomerangs and in more recent times, guns.

Even without weapons, Valkyrie are skilled warriors and many of them have managed to defeat extremely powerful creatures (Werewolves, Vampires, Sasquatches, Minotaurs, Elves, Giants, etc.) at hand to hand combat.

In addition to being incredible warriors, Valkyries are also gifted vocalists and will sing different songs after battle. The song that they sing depends on how the battle went.

For centuries, Valkyries have been defending the world from strange, beastly creatures that come from another dimension and based on what they say, the war with these creatures will not end anytime soon. Luckily, these creatures only appear once or twice a year.

Many people believe that Valkyries used to ride Pegasi into battle, but that myth is quickly shutdown by Valkyries as riding a Pegasus would not only make their wings redundant, but also contradicts the fact that Pegasi avoid conflict.

While it would appear that Valkyries would shun the Valkyries that want to leave their combat lifestyle behind, they actually don't and any Valkyrie that chooses to leave will have the support of the whole species. They also welcome them back in if they want to return to combat.

The main Valkyrie force lives in a castle-like structure that was carved out of a large mountain in Norway. However, they are free to stay anywhere that they choose.

Like Merpeople and Elves, Valkyries have a way to transfer their lifespan to their non Valkyrie partners. ( Therefore, making both them and their partner immortal)  However, they do the exact same thing that Elves do and keep how they do it a secret. 

Extra Fun Fact: A majority of Valkyries are huge fans of Valkyrie from the MCU and have pushed for years for her to get her own movie/show.