Vampire

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Carnivorous

Like their for archenemies the Werewolves, Vampires come in two types: Born Vampire and Bitten Vampire, but the bitten creature ( which are the exact same creatures that can be turned into Bitten Werewolves) can be bitten on any night( If you remember, you can only become a Bitten Werewolf by being bitten on a full moon) and if they survive( it usually involves a lot of blood loss), they will become a Bitten Vampire. Creatures that can't be turned suffer no ill effects if they get bitten unless they lose a lot of blood. 

Vampires have several different abilities that depend on what type of Vampire they are. Both kinds have superhuman strength and speed, heal from most wounds very quickly, are immortal, can hang from and walk on ceilings and up walls, are considered undead and don't need to breathe or sleep and don't have heart beats, can shapeshift, and can fly. 

Born Vampires are weak to crosses and other blessed/holy things, sunlight ( they turn to dust when they are exposed to it), Garlic ( if consumed it will cause an agonizing death and they feel a slight pain when they are in the presence of it), sharp objects being stabbed completely through their heart, and large amounts of silver. Bitten Vampires are also weak to crosses and other blessed/holy things and sharp objects going through their hearts, but can go out in sunlight if they don't stay out in it for too long ( protective clothing and things that cover their bodies like umbrellas can help) and can eat garlic.( However, it does seem to cause them a little pain sometimes) Like with Bitten Werewolves, Bitten Vampires are very weak to any amount of silver.

Born Vampires have the power to change into Bats, clouds of smoke, and some have the power to turn into animals like Wolves and Crows. They can also turn into giant humanoid Bat creatures that are much larger, stronger, faster, and more monstrous in appearance than Olitiau. Bitten Vampires can turn into clouds of smoke, but can not turn into Bats and other animals and instead fly in their regular Vampire form. They can change into a giant humanoid Bat creature, but it takes the a lot of time and practice and many have taken centuries to master it.

As it was stated before, Vampires are immortal and can live forever unless something kills them

As it was stated before, Vampires are immortal and can live forever unless something kills them. This allows some Vampires to take on many not immortal mates throughout their lives ( they can choose to turn that mortal creature and become forever partners) and many of them have several Vampire mates at the same time.

Originally lived in Europe, but migrated to every continent in the world ( including Antarctica because the extreme cold doesn't hurt them) by either flying to them or going on ships. ( It is a myth that they have to sleep in soil from their native country)

Only Born Vampires have hypnotic powers and it has to be direct eye contact for it to work. It also wears off after a few hours. 

Bitten Vampires can actually show up in reflections and it is still unclear as to why Born Vampires can't.

They are perfectly capable of feeding off normal animal blood and many choose to do that.

Like it was said in the Werewolf chapter, Vampires will die if they are bitten by a Werewolf on a full moon night. Wounds that are caused by Werewolves also take much longer to heal on a Vampire than other wounds. Werewolves are actually one of the only creatures can permanently kill a Vampire without the aid of one of its weaknesses.

The longer a Vampire goes without eating, the more sinister looking its Vampire form becomes. ( They have the power to look exactly the way that they did when they were humans and have to transform to Vampire form)

It is true that Vampires have to be invited into buildings that have current residents living in them before they are able to enter it. 

Extra Fun Fact: There is evidence that heavily hints that the Vlad the Impaler was an Vampire. It also seems that he may have been a Born Vampire.