Satyr

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Omnivorous

As it was stated in the previous entry, Satyrs are close cousins of Fauns and prefer a fighting lifestyle rather than a peaceful lifestyle.

Whilst Fauns are born master musicians, Satyrs are born master melee weapon fighters ( swords, axes, knives, etc) with many being able to master several different fighting techniques with almost no practice.

Their horns are used in combat in headbutting matches similar to the headbutting matches done by Bighorn Sheep. Satyrs are very prideful of their horns and will keep them just as sharp as their weapons.

Like Centaurs and Minotaurs, Satyrs refuse to right with guns and prefer up close combat with their melee weapons ( They even refuse to use bows). They see guns as unfair when it comes to fighting, protecting, and hunting.

They are primarily herbivores, but will occasionally eat meat. They like to go hunting to test their combat skills and if they kill their prey, they will eat some of it and take the rest back to their villages.

Like the previous fact says, Satyrs live in villages in forests and mountains. Like with Faun society, everyone is treated equal and leaders are chosen every 10 or so years via single combat. ( A tournament is held, that the current leader can choose to be apart of, and the winner of the tournament becomes the new leader)

Like Fauns, they originated in Europe before migrating to other parts of the world with small groups ( that have much thicker hair) even living in Antarctica. Like the Minotaurs that live there, they hunt fish using large spears.

Satyrs are capable of speech and because they live in so many different parts of the world, many of them are fluent in several language.

The average lifespan of a Satyr is around 35 to 40 years, but many have been documented living for around 70 to 80 years.

Extra Fun Fact: The reports of more animalistic and maniacal Satyrs ( or Goat People as many call them) such as the Lake Worth Monster and the Pope Lick Monster are believed to be Satyrs with head trauma that was bad enough to cause severe personality changes.