Unicorn

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Herbivorous

When they first evolved, they only lived in Europe, but eventually migrated into Asia and during the Ice Age, they crossed the Bering Land Bridge into North America and now they have spread all the way to South America.

They live in small herds that usually number in the low 30's, but there is currently a herd that lives deep in the Russian taiga that is said to number in the near thousands.

The lone Unicorns that are constantly spotted by humans are usually scouts that are sent out ahead of the herd to scope out the upcoming area and see if there are any hazards that the herd needs to avoid.

While they let any human approach them, only a human with a pure heart and soul will be able to ride a Unicorn. ( This is true for both wild and tamed Unicorns)

Many predators refuse to attack Unicorns, but if they are attacked they will not hesitate to fight back with with their hooves and horn.

Touching a Unicorn's horn will heal wounds, but Unicorns will only let people that they 100 percent trust to touch it. 

Like most members of the horse family, a baby Unicorn can stand and run from birth. ( they usually have only one baby at once, but twin births have been known to happen)

If a person with an Anxiety Disorder or Depression stands near a Unicorn, their anxiety and depression will go away for a while. ( It can stay away anywhere from a few hours to a few days) 

Unicorn rarely fight each other and most pairs will mate for life.

Extra Fun Fact: Due to their ability to calm Anxiety and Depression, many therapists have their own tamed Unicorns that they use to help out their patients during appointments, but it is not recommended for a person with those disorders to keep their own pet Unicorn because they need to find a way to make their own happiness and not rely on an animal to do that.