Faun

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Herbivorous

Fauns are born master musicians and many are so good that they can put other creatures in hypnotic trances when they play their instruments.( They will use this ability to escape from predators)

Fauns are peaceful creatures that prefer a quiet life in the forest. They leave in small to medium sized villages where everyone is treated equal.

While their horns are small, they are sharper than they seem and many use them to sharpen their cooking knives.

Fauns can survive in frigidly cold temperatures with only small amounts of clothing and it is still unclear as to how they are able to do this.

Fauns are very willing to help out other creatures with many lost Humans being rescued by Fauns.

Despite only having two legs, Fauns can run nearly as fast as a Centaur when out in the open, but many Fauns are unaware of this ability because of the restrictive forest environments that they live in.

Not only can the music played by Fauns, put creatures into hypnotic trances, but they can also calm creatures down and because of this, many Fauns that live in cities and towns have jobs as therapists.

Fauns are highly intelligent creatures that are just as smart as Humans.

There species originated in Europe, but over time have migrated to every continent except Antarctica and because of this, they come in many different colors and speak many different languages.

The average lifespan of a Faun is around 30 to 40 years, but in more recent times, many have lived into their 60s and 70s.

During their first few years of life, Fauns are extremely clumsy walkers with some taking 6 or 7 years to learn how to walk.

While Fauns are peace loving creatures, they have a cousin that is the exact opposite: Satyrs

Extra Fun Fact: Bread made by Fauns is considered a delicacy in many parts of the world, but Fauns are very secretive of how they make it and never tell anyone the recipe.