Jinn/Genie

Animal Class: N/A

Animal Class: N/A

Diet: N/A

These creatures have a different name depending on what part of the world you're in. If you're in the West, they are called Genies and if you're in the East, they are called Jinn.

Jinn/Genies are spirit-like creatures that spend a majority of their immortal life lying dormant in an inanimate object.

A Jinn/Genie will be freed from the inanimate object that it is inside if another creature rubs that object three times. That creature then becomes the master of that Jinn/Genie.

Jinn/Genie are able to grant their master three wishes before having to return to the object they were in. Then the object will be magically teleported to a unknown location. This makes it extremely difficult for a Jinn/Genie to have the same master multiple times.

Their is no time limit for the wishes to used in and some Jinn/Genie have ended up being with the same master for years.

A majority of Jinn/Genie live by a code that prevents them from granting certain wishes such as wishing for more wishes or infinite wishes, wishing for someone's death, wishing for someone to be brought back from the dead, wishing for someone to fall in love with their master, and wishing that the rules for wishes didn't exist.

However, there are Jinn/Genie that do not live by a code and those Jinn/Genie do everything they can to try to corrupt their master and get them to make extremely malevolent wishes. These Dark Jinn/Dark Genies have done everything from jump starting wars to taking control of their masters' body causing their master to basically become a Dark Witch/Warlock.

The only way to kill a Jinn/Genie is to destroy the object that they are confined to. This will work even if the Jinn/Genie is outside of the object when it is destroyed. This method has been used to get rid of Dark Jinn/Dark Genies multiple times over the centuries and even works on ones that have taken control of their masters' body.

The fact that any creature can become a Jinn/Genie's master has caused many of them a lot of problems because their masters ended up being creatures that were incapable of speaking. Many of these Jinn/Genie actively provoked that master into destroying the object they were living in as that was essentially the only way to be freed of that creature's servitude.

While Jinn/Genie don't actually have genders, some will look more feminine, some will look more masculine, and some will look like a mixture of both.

Extra Fun Fact: Conspiracy Theorists believe that Dan Castellaneta getting casted as The Genie for " Aladdin: The Return of Jafar and " Aladdin: the Series" was because he was granted a wish by a Genie. However, there is no evidence at all that backs this theory up.