Werewolf

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Carnivorous ( human form may be slightly omnivorous) 

There are 2 types of werewolf: Born Werewolf and Bitten Werewolf

Born Werewolves are werewolves that can change into their wolf form from the moment they are born and can change into wolf form no matter the situation or time of day, but they are forced to change on full moon nights( the full moon also enhances their strength and speed)  while Bitten Werewolves can only change into their wolf form after being bitten by another werewolf during a full moon and can only change on full moon nights. Born Werewolves have complete control over their wolf form ( even on full moon nights), but Bitten Werewolves have no control over it, but control can be gained with practice. When it comes to the clothes that their human form is wearing when they change into wolf form, the clothes of a Born Werewolf are absorbed deep into its cells meaning that their clothes are still intact when they return to human form while the clothes of a Bitten Werewolf are torn to shreds during the transformation, so they will be naked when they change back to human form. A Born Werewolf can make and have wolf characteristics ( claws, teeth, enhanced senses) in human form while the strength and senses of a Bitten Werewolf get stronger in human form the closer it gets to a full moon, but this makes Bitten Werewolves require more food the closer the full moon gets. Both forms are Werewolf heal quickly, but can still receive fatal injuries. Born Werewolves are vulnerable to large amounts of silver and wolfsbane( and plants that are closely related to it) while Bitten Werewolves have the same weaknesses,but they can be badly injured by any amount of silver. In addition, only certain creatures ( humans, dwarves, elves, fairies, wizards/ witches) can be turned into a Bitten Werewolf and vampires will die almost instantly if they are bitten by a werewolf on a full moon night. 

Can be found in almost any environment and many different countries and continents. 

Immune to all disease ( lab tests are currently being done to see if the cure for several diseases such as Cancer, Diabetes, and Parvo can be created using werewolf DNA )

Can live in packs, pairs, pairs with young, or by themselves ( packs are lead by a lone alpha or an alpha and its mate) 

They mate for life and only death is able to separate mates, so if a werewolf is forcefully or accidentally separated from its still living mate for too long they will become a Berserker Wolf: an almost uncontrollable state of extreme anger and sadness that will cause them to go on rampages and lash out at anything. ( Most werewolves will never mate again if their mate dies, but some have been known to) 

Very loyal to friends and family ( some werewolves view their friends that aren't werewolves as members of their pack and werewolf that hybrids with other creatures also view their non werewolf family members as members of their pack)  ( if the mate of an alpha werewolf is a different species the pack will still respect them as a leader) 

May become very aggressive ( or very anxious) if a vampire is around ( this is due to the fact that ancient species of vampire and werewolf battled each other for centuries ( the reason for these fights has been lost to time)  before coming to a mutual truce, but the instinct to fight each other has never left)

Apex predators and have almost no natural predators once they are fully grown

Can naturally live for hundreds of years

Have a special skeleton that allows them to be able to constantly switch between a bipedal form and a quadrupedal form ( this switch only takes a few seconds and does not harm the werewolf in anyway) 

Extra Fun Fact: Unlike most members of the canine family ( such as dogs, wolves, and coyotes), werewolves are not harmed in the slightest way when they eat things like chocolate. Also if you were wondering it it's possible for a werewolf to have fleas. Yes. Yes, it is possible.