Fairy

Animal Class: Mammal

Diet: Herbivorous

All Fairies have the power to shrink and grow whenever they want. They can shrink down to the size of a large House Fly or grow to the size of the average Human. Surprisingly, these very drastic changes in size don't seem to affect their flying abilities in anyway.

While Fairies are capable of reproducing with each other and other creatures, they can also be born in many others ways that usually involve love or happiness. They can be born from nothingness when a baby laughs for the first time, when a hopeless romantic finally gets into a relationship after trying for so long, when a couple has their first kiss, when soulmates marry, and other things like that. ( That doesn't happen all the time, but it is still a little bit common for it to happen)

They are powerful magic users and come in three different types depending on how powerful they are in certain types of magic. Healer Fairies are most powerful in the types of magic that involve healing, Warrior Fairies are most powerful with magic that involves combat, and Mystic Fairies are powerful when it comes to all other types of magic. Fairies are usually born being more powerful in a certain type of magic, but they can be born with strong powers in two types of magic or even all three.

Healer Fairies can do things like create special types of medicine, heal wounds by touching them with their hands as their hands glow with healing energy, and fire off color bubbles of healing magic that heal whatever they hit.

Warrior Fairies can do things like temporarily enhance things like their strength, speed, stamina, and endurance with magic, summon any weapon that they can imagine ( the weapon will be made of energy), and fire off powerful energy blasts made by magic. 

Mystic Fairies can do many things. Some of the things they are capable of are temporarily enhancing the magic powers of Healer Fairies, Warrior Fairies, and other Mystic Fairies, create illusions, weakly mind control other creatures, summon other creatures from far off places, look into the past and future ( they can only see possible futures) , read minds, and control nature. 

While it is a myth that Fairies kidnap children, it is true that they are very weak to certain kinds of metal and their magic powers can temporarily be weakened by having things like salt or pepper thrown on them.

Naturally live on every continent except for Antarctica, but many of them do live in very cold climates. 

Can live from a few hundred to a couple thousand years.

Fairies usually only practice light magic, but many have turned to using dark magic. The ones that use dark magic all eventually suffer the same fate: being turned into an entirely different species: Pixies!

Extra Fun Fact: Somewhere in the world, there is said to be a hidden island full of Fairies. Time on this island seems to pass much slower than the rest of the world. A group of Human teenagers once washed up on this island after a shipwreck and were trapped there for a long time. They were stuck on the island for 28 years, but to them only about 18 months passed.