One Last Cry

The equivalence of my night hours experience is an overlap preconscious that I kept from society and every whimper that I express in this writing is an extension of my journey in wanting a desirable amount of the population to be able to find the greater path as we as human are forced to live with many reactions towards embodiment. In other words, keep in mind that the life I craft into words is a result of foresees that I received from cowardness and delusions that condemn the young generations.

Bear in mind that the victimization and the humiliation from such matters are something that I experience regularly without context. It should be noted that I know what it feels like to have compelling guardians who don't recognize the life they step into. I know what it feels like to have the sign of possessing a beautiful mind while living in circumstances that force the soul to create a conflict with the mind constantly. I know how brutal it is to experience and see originality being twisted into self-shaming by an individual who is related by blood. Lastly, I know what it feels like to see countless fragility and breakdowns being wrapped and derailed for the sake of table "politeness", therefore...it is understandable if the philosophy I utter still possesses doubts and flaws in the eyes of many.

It needs to be known that the consciousness I possess has traveled many types of nurturing that don't enclose obvious emotional patterns behind discipline. I have seen many individuals who are kind-hearted being turned into erotic ornament that can be slept on, just because there is a warfare that will never stop to stimulate the unconditional rage and trauma from the past to rise. Since my childhood began I have seen many tragedies being kept alive in order to acquire sympathy, forgiveness, and title for the incoming conflict, therefore...it is acceptable if there is a lack of trust towards the whisper I passed.

It is safe to say that the suspicion toward the inner state of someone is something that I also acknowledge is worth to be noticed first. Needless to say, I only exist to spread what my early adulthood brain wants to say about the existential crisis that comes after the wailing of the world being caged and not being deepened for centuries by those who can't withstand its ear-thrusting reality, which is an event that has given tumor for the type of mass hysteria that I'm afraid of as an adult human.

What I utter between the singularity of my storytelling is meant to bring charm and realization to the amount of time we spend on fixing the turning point that is silencing compassion and producing many presences of manipulation, which is an event that I know will most likely to ensue when our faith becomes busy with analyzing aggression, sufferings, and its wonders.

When it comes to the reason why I care and why I believe I'm capable of participating in this kind of nuance is that it is not rare for the many to try to burn what I sew and what I attempt to make from the ashes of the world, which is a motivating lesson to behold for a millennium. Although...not everything is meant to be trusted as a criterion, the chronological order that led my soul to do this is always ready to act as evidence and strings that can lead the way in a non-coercive way.