Sunrise Leavers

The purpose of spending time as we observe crowds during the progress of losing the sun each day is to make sure the circumstance we are going to confide in doesn't have the power to create universal conversations that are able to develop hypocrisy and intensity among unnecessary occurrences. It is an oversight that we undervalue and deliberately hide to appear equitable, even if it has destroyed many standards of depth and gratification, including many ways to regulate the emotions toward competitiveness.

So far in my view, the ignorance towards this phenomenon has reached a point where it has caused many short-minded arguments able to exhibit personal advantage towards having the desired trophy and status. Somehow...it has also made many of those who had a job as "mind peepers" incompetent in comprehending the pressure towards the necessity of having expensive artificiality and many unhealthy modern aftermaths. It has ruined today's people's sensors in recognizing the voices that only render witless questions and futility.

Instead of wallowing towards what needs to be done regarding commonly known matters such as drugs, gambling, homicide, dismissal, and bad grades, this kind of behavioral presence has added and enhanced many atrocious-mysterious social problems such as hedonistic divorcement, adulation, primitivism, demanding self-rating, and ambiguous self-worth to a level where it has started to show no sign of return. A cold atmospheric temperature, which I never thought can happen gradually fast, especially...when it comes to my mind that is aware of mankind's history in being able to have a good understanding towards acknowledging illuminating options.

When it comes to its genesis, it has come to my saturation point that the way we react regarding these affairs tends to be handled and responded with "groovy tribulations" and "avoidant basis", not with lodging offers to discuss what is already known realistically sane and avail for millennium years ahead, which in return has caused today's generation to undo many traditional elements of romance and surprise blindly.

In all sense to battle this matter, in the end, bear in mind that it is better to be a good person with injuries rather than becoming something alive with no tie towards the world analytics and its directness. Bear in mind that the interest of elevating constant reasoning with full consciousness towards sentimental grudges and cheap emotions can only win the battle, but not the war.